Looking for opinions on my short list of mice.

Michael.W

I am currently using my backup mouse it's a gen 1 Naga but the right click is a bit finicky.

I have looking for a new mouse and one function I would really like is to be able to set buttons as a separate game controller so I don't have to map PTT to a keyboard button then to the mouse I can map it right to the mouse but I don't know if any of the mice in this list support that like my old Swiftpoint did. 

Anyway onto my short list. 
-Razer Naga Trinity Chroma
-Razer Basilisk V3
-Logitech G502

I don't know if there are new mapping functions in the Razor software with the new mice or I have access to it all even with my old Naga and I have not used a Logitech mouse since before I had this gen 1 Naga so I have no idea of how the software is now. 
I do prefer a wired mouse if you have a suggestion for me to look at please do keep that in mind. 

I know the G502 has the ability to do that with Logitech's software. I have used a G602 for close to 6 years and I've had no big problems with it. Only warning is, the G502 is massive and quite heavy. If you're an esports type player the big Logitech mice might not be for you.

Small thing to note with the G-series, what batteries you put inside really affect the feel of the mouse. Dollar-store batteries, name-brand, or rechargeables have a significant weight difference in the G602 and it can take some getting used to. I know there are a couple different versions of the G502 and I believe some of them are rechargable, some take AAs so just watch out for that if it'll bother you.

1 minute ago, da na said:

I know the G502 has the ability to do that with Logitech's software. I have used a G602 for close to 6 years and I've had no big problems with it. Only warning is, the G502 is massive and quite heavy. If you're an esports type player the big Logitech mice might not be for you.

Small thing to note with the G-series, what batteries you put inside really affect the feel of the mouse. Dollar-store batteries, name-brand, or rechargeables have a significant weight difference in the G602 and it can take some getting used to. I know there are a couple different versions of the G502 and I believe some of them are rechargable, some take AAs so just watch out for that if it'll bother you.

Thanks for the info. 

unless some one brings up a large fault sounds like I want a G502. 
The size isn't an issue I have larger hands and prefer a palm grip anyway and the battery issue is mute as it's the wired version. 

Thank you for your help.