Hey my name is Seeker and I'm back again on the forum for Linus Tech tips! I've made an updated pc list looking for suggestions

In the pursuit of constructing a high-performance PC, I’ve meticulously selected components that harmonize both efficiency and power. The chassis of choice is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro TG, a versatile enclosure that comfortably houses six hard drives. This allows for a substantial storage configuration, currently envisioned as six 2TB Seagate Barracuda internal drives, culminating in a voluminous 12TB of storage space. Yet, I remain open to the idea of integrating higher-capacity drives should the need for expanded storage arise. Complementing this, I’ve incorporated a Western Digital Black SN770 1TB NVMe SSD, elevating the total storage capacity to an impressive 13TB. This strategic amalgamation of storage solutions ensures a swift system response while maintaining ample space for extensive data accumulation.

The proposed memory allocation consists of 64GB Corsair Vengeance RAM, ensuring fluid multitasking and proficient data management. Powering this ensemble is the Corsair RM650x power supply, a paragon of stability and efficiency. The graphical prowess is delivered by the XFX Speedster QICK308 Radeon RX 7600—a judicious selection that promises both performance and value.

At the heart of the system lies the AMD Ryzen 5 7600X, a formidable CPU that’s cooled by the Deepcool AK620 DIGITAL 68.99 CFM CPU Cooler, ensuring optimal thermal regulation. The foundation of this build is the MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard, a future-ready platform that offers both robust performance and connectivity options.

This setup is primarily engineered for tasks such as Unreal Engine development, and I believe it represents a significant enhancement over my previous configuration. However, I am eager to hear your expert opinions and recommendations for any potential refinements or alternatives that could further optimize this build for my intended use cases. 

yes it will be used for gaming.

53 minutes ago, mrseeker said:

In the pursuit of constructing a high-performance PC, I’ve meticulously selected components that harmonize both efficiency and power. The chassis of choice is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro TG, a versatile enclosure that comfortably houses six hard drives. This allows for a substantial storage configuration, currently envisioned as six 2TB Seagate Barracuda internal drives, culminating in a voluminous 12TB of storage space. Yet, I remain open to the idea of integrating higher-capacity drives should the need for expanded storage arise. Complementing this, I’ve incorporated a Western Digital Black SN770 1TB NVMe SSD, elevating the total storage capacity to an impressive 13TB. This strategic amalgamation of storage solutions ensures a swift system response while maintaining ample space for extensive data accumulation.

The proposed memory allocation consists of 64GB Corsair Vengeance RAM, ensuring fluid multitasking and proficient data management. Powering this ensemble is the Corsair RM650x power supply, a paragon of stability and efficiency. The graphical prowess is delivered by the XFX Speedster QICK308 Radeon RX 7600—a judicious selection that promises both performance and value.

At the heart of the system lies the AMD Ryzen 5 7600X, a formidable CPU that’s cooled by the Deepcool AK620 DIGITAL 68.99 CFM CPU Cooler, ensuring optimal thermal regulation. The foundation of this build is the MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard, a future-ready platform that offers both robust performance and connectivity options.

This setup is primarily engineered for tasks such as Unreal Engine development, and I believe it represents a significant enhancement over my previous configuration. However, I am eager to hear your expert opinions and recommendations for any potential refinements or alternatives that could further optimize this build for my intended use cases. 

Got to be honest, this reads like an infomercial. Fact is, you probably not going to need the 64gb ram or even improve anything. With that $100, I would rather add on the cpu for your use case. Just get a 32gb ram and then a 7700/7700x, whichever is cheaper in your location. Another thing is that if you got a lot of work and would be transfer data back and forth and you would only use the 1tb ssd, I think that's going to die fast. You might want to increase that to 2tb. As for the hard drives, why by 2tb? If they are old drives that ok, I guess. But if they are new, By 4tb or by 6tb are probably cheaper. Plus if your data is really important, I would probably setup a RAID on your computer and use an external drive that's not always connected to your PC.

This is your build:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 4.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($218.46 @ B&H) 
CPU Cooler: Deepcool AK620 DIGITAL 68.99 CFM CPU Cooler  ($79.98 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  ($199.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 64 GB (2 x 32 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  ($209.99 @ Corsair) 
Storage: Western Digital Black SN770 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200 RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($64.98 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200 RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($64.98 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: XFX Speedster QICK 308 Black Radeon RX 7600 8 GB Video Card  ($269.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Tempered Glass ATX Full Tower Case  ($110.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair RM650x (2021) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($163.59 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1722.86
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-03-08 22:39 EST-0500

This is what I would recommend if you don't want RAID: 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($272.69 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  ($33.90 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  ($199.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Silicon Power Value Gaming 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  ($92.97 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Acer Predator GM7000 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($125.00 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Exos X14 12 TB 3.5" 7200 RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($193.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GAMING OC Radeon RX 7900 GRE 16 GB Video Card  ($549.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Gold V2 ATX3.0 1250 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($129.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1698.51
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-03-08 22:31 EST-0500

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

1 hour ago, mrseeker said:

Hello... I read through your entire Specs List and I have to say that you are leaving TONS of Performance off the Table. First off you won't need that much RAM unless you will be doing any kind of Hardcore Content Creation. 32GB will be more than enough and if it's not then you just add more later on. Second Your choice of PC Case is a really Terrible idea. It has almost no Airflow. I fix this buy switching it to the Fractal Design Meshify 2 RGB Case. It is capable of holding up to 14 SSD or other 2.5" - 3.5" Drives and provides more than enough Airflow and comes with 4 ARGB Fans. You had said that you wanted the RX 7600 for the GPU but why limit yourself to only a 8GB VRAM GPU when the 7600XT is now out and it had 16GB of VRAM? The rest of the PC you can just Upgrade as you see fit later on if you want a better CPU, GPU, more RAM, or Storage. I added a 2TB M.2 Drive and 2 4TB WD Black HDDs to get you started. The CPU Cooler that I picked can handle any CPU you want from the Ryzen 5 7600 to the Ryzen 9 7950X3D. I don't know why anyone would want HDDs in a Gaming PC these days as they are so Terrible for Gaming. Learn the Hard way I guess...

With all that said I would go with this Build. If you have any questions please let me know.

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/33NNFs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 4.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($213.95 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  ($35.90 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING B650-PLUS WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  ($212.00 @ Amazon)
Memory: TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  ($109.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Black SN770 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($134.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital WD_BLACK 4 TB 3.5" 7200 RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($139.99 @ Best Buy)
Storage: Western Digital WD_BLACK 4 TB 3.5" 7200 RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($139.99 @ Best Buy)
Video Card: Asus TUF GAMING OC Radeon RX 7600 XT 16 GB Video Card  ($379.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Fractal Design Meshify 2 RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($174.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Asus TUF Gaming 1000G 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($159.33 @ B&H)
Total: $1701.12

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

is it possible to keep the case I had also I already have a powersupply

13 hours ago, mrseeker said:

Is it possible to keep your existing Case, Yes it is but do so at your own RISK!!!

The problem with your Case is that it has almost no Airflow. PC Parts are getting Hotter and Hotter as time goes on and new Improvements are made. The Case you had was made for Parts that don't get all that Hot or at least they didn't when that Case was made. If you continue to use it then you will be turning your PC into a Oven or Toaster which is VERY VERY BAD. Think of it this way... Would you rather put out the money for a newer Case that has decent Airflow or pay to replace all the new Parts that you just FRIED just to save a bit of money, and trust me... The Case you want NEITHER Harmonizes  Efficiency or Power.

As for you PSU, you didn't mention it before so we have no idea if it has enough Wattage, has the right 80+ Rating, or if it has enough Life left in it.

I am really sorry if this all sounds kinda harsh but I just don't want to see you or anyone else regret putting all this money out for a new PC and have it turn into a Paper Weight in less than a month tops. This is why we are here to help you and other like you who want to have a new or newer PC and need as much advice as they can get. I can't tell you the number of Horror Stories I have from people who thought this way and did not seek help and they were out Thousands of Dollars, I would need 100 or more sets of hands to be able to count how many times this happens.

We are here for you. Please don't take what we say as harsh as we are only trying to show you the right "ways" of doing things. If anyone says there is only 1 way to Build a PC then they are dead wrong. There are many different ways. 

hope its alright if we talk on discord