Suggested LED strips? (EU user)

DV2FOX

Bought a Be Quiet! DARK BASE PRO 901, knowing very well it doesn't have the same sweet blue LEDs that came prebuilt in my previous Thermaltake Core V71.. But the new case's all better

Motherboard's an ASUS X570 TUF GAMING PLUS. Has one ARGB 12V and another one but 5V

So i wanted to give my tower a nice shiny touch... Again. Was looking for the following:

-Install the strips. Better if it's SATA powered than a wall socket through a PC hole

-Install the software. Set up the lights. UNINSTALL THE SOFTWARE -> The lights remains as set the next time you boot up WITHOUT the software

-If the PC's off, they're off (I know, obvious, but probably not when plugged into a wall?)

An option i've been reading that has the above would be the CORSAIR Lighting Node Pro Starter Kit (4 410mm strips, 4? extension cables, SATA cable and the Commander Node  thingy to connect them all) for 45€ on Amazon Spain, but on Amazon USA i've read people that:

-LEDs died faster than normal

-It killed their motherboard???????

So my question is: Should i try the CORSAIR one?. Or are there better alternatives THAT FITS THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE ?

Thanks in advance!

13 minutes ago, DV2FOX said:

-LEDs died faster than normal

faster than normal what?   i have 300 LEDs in my pc, no deaths 5+ years 

-It killed their motherboard???????

insane case ur user error maybe,  but lets say u
plug a 12v strip into a 5v header.  all u get is strange colors.

plug a 5v strip into a 12v header,  dead strip  

no motherboard deaths 😛 

-If the PC's off, they're off (I know, obvious, but probably not when plugged into a wall?)

an ARGB strip might be  set to / controlled to   black color  and it might stay black when it gets power from the wall   (i have not tested this) 

Would ya recommend the CORSAIR one or do you know any other better options that might be sold at Amazon Spain?

8 hours ago, DV2FOX said:

Would ya recommend the CORSAIR one or do you know any other better options that might be sold at Amazon Spain?

i use corsair Node pro and CMD Pro  for all my ARGB, i love it.