Will I have an issue with this power fix?

Natetoe

My PSU doesn't have a 4 pin eps power connector, can I use this 4 + 4 pin eps power connector and just leave the other half dangling while the 8 pins on the other side of the cable are in my PSU?

IMG_9508.jpeg

IMG_9507.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Natetoe said:

can I use this 4 + 4 pin eps power connector and just leave the other half dangling while the 8 pins on the other side of the cable are in my PSU?

Yes. You can also just leave that 4 pin unplugged in general as it really isn't necessary. 

Also, please move your RAM into the correct slots. You want it in slots 2 and 4 if you're counting from the CPU, with it how you have them arranged you have less than half the amount of memory performance you would have otherwise. 

2 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Yes. You can also just leave that 4 pin unplugged in general as it really isn't necessary. 

Also, please move your RAM into the correct slots. You want it in slots 2 and 4 if you're counting from the CPU, with it how you have them arranged you have less than half the amount of memory performance you would have otherwise. 

Is moving the ram as easy as taking it out and putting it back in to new slots? Or will it create a software problem? 

Thanks for the help.

59 minutes ago, Natetoe said:

Is moving the ram as easy as taking it out and putting it back in to new slots?

Yes, just take it out of the current slots and put it in the optimal slots.