breezip reinstalling itself everytime i delete it

so as the title says i downloaded breezip, i dont want it anymore so i deleted it and now every 3-4 days it just comes back, anyone has any idea how i can delete it for good?

28 minutes ago, ShukaUwU said:

so as the title says i downloaded breezip, i dont want it anymore so i deleted it and now every 3-4 days it just comes back, anyone has any idea how i can delete it for good?

Have you deleted every single file of it? 

If it still shows locate its directory and delete the files manually and look for any files related to it, and check if you have anything related to it on Windows start up.

57 minutes ago, ShukaUwU said:

Use something like Sysinternals Autoruns (free app suite from Microsoft with some very useful utilities) and use it to check for all the related files and their paths. You can customise Taskmanager to also show the paths of apps and services but Autoruns allows you to disable them for the next startup to prevent "this file is in use" errors, you can then maunually delete the files/ folders/ registry entries and tasks associated with the problem app.

Also check that the install is not coming from a browser extension, addon toolbar etc. Something like ADWcleaner from Malwarebytes might provide a solution there.

2 hours ago, ShukaUwU said:

Try Revo Uninstaller - you can even just use the portable version - just download, click the EXE, and find the app you want to uninstall. Just UNCHECK THE BOX asking if you want to make a System Restore point. 

I love making PCPartPicker lists.

If I answer your question (or someone else), please mark it as the answer. 

Please refresh before replying, I like to edit my posts.

PC SPECS: Intel i5-12600K, RX 6700 XT, 32GB DDR4 RAM

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

3 minutes ago, PowerPCFan said:

Try Revo Uninstaller - you can even just use the portable version - just download, click the EXE, and find the app you want to uninstall. Just UNCHECK THE BOX asking if you want to make a System Restore point. 

well i did this but it still comes back