hide the UPPER toolbar from external monitor on Mac?

Go to solution Solved by Needfuldoer,

If you disable "displays have separate Spaces" from inside "Desktop & Dock" in System Settings, you should only get the dock and menu bar on your primary display.

I've been searching high and low but all I can find info on is how to hide the LOWER menu, but the problem is that my external OLED monitor (which is black 90% of the time as I only use it as reference monitor) is showing that annoying UPPER toolbar

is there any way I can hide the UPPER one? 

4 minutes ago, Niber said:

I've been searching high and low but all I can find info on is how to hide the LOWER menu, but the problem is that my external OLED monitor (which is black 90% of the time as I only use it as reference monitor) is showing that annoying UPPER toolbar

is there any way I can hide the UPPER one? 

Yes its because its called menu bar on mac. Also welcome to apple hell 😄

https://www.howtogeek.com/700398/how-to-automatically-hide-or-show-the-menu-bar-on-a-mac/

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

1 hour ago, DoctorNick said:

Yes its because its called menu bar on mac. Also welcome to apple hell 😄

https://www.howtogeek.com/700398/how-to-automatically-hide-or-show-the-menu-bar-on-a-mac/

I believe this will affect all screens, OP only wants to hide the menu bar on the secondary screen.

OP, have you tried maximising the application on the external screen (the green button in the top left of the application window)?

If you disable "displays have separate Spaces" from inside "Desktop & Dock" in System Settings, you should only get the dock and menu bar on your primary display.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

1 hour ago, AbsoluteWoo said:

I believe this will affect all screens, OP only wants to hide the menu bar on the secondary screen.

OP, have you tried maximising the application on the external screen (the green button in the top left of the application window)?

I see. Didn't noticed that 😄 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

7 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

That worked ,tahnks! Talk about confusing wording lol (and requires restart)