oculus link good when it works but horrible when it doesnt

Cyberwolf

I would like to voice my recent experience with the oculus client.

its good when it wants to be. the application has a certain tendency to think that the headset is connected or that they or the head set is incompatible and if the headset crashes/disconnects you can鈥檛 just relaunch and resume where you were at in a game you have to restart the application (god speed taskmanager) but when you launch it after a crash the following sequence occurs: crash, reboot, disconnect,reboot,black screen w/sound,reboot,success

also the audio to the head set ceases to exist after 3 or 4 audio issues. so all my audio is currently routed to my head set.

馃珷

wd-40 is god there is no other god than wd-40 wd-40 is the solution to all problems

The client really likes to hang for a while then lose the guardian for me. Also sometimes it gets really laggy which is solved by taking off the headset and putting it back on. Seems to only happen in games using Oculus mode not SteamVR mode. Also I have a Rift S and it tells me I don't meet the system requirements, then links me to basic requirements from five years ago that my computer blows out of the water.