Advice - Corsair Commander Pro - CPU fan header

Scott Macbeth
Go to solution Solved by NorKris,
26 minutes ago, Scott Macbeth said:

Hi all, just asking for advice on this, i have 6 Corsair fans 2 built in to my AIO, my MB is B550-F Gaming WiFi II. I recently bought a corsair commander pro to control my fans in software and i was wondering if i can control all 6 fans with it and leave the CPU fan header unplugged and still be able to boot my pc and if thats a viable option or should i have the 2 fans on the AIO plugged into the MB and control those in BIOS and 4 in cosair?

u go to the bios and  uncheck the box for alarm if no CPU fan is connected

then u connect all the devices to the   CMD Pro 🙂 

or u connect the  Pump to CPU fan  and all the fans to the CMD Pro 

Hi all, just asking for advice on this, i have 6 Corsair fans 2 built in to my AIO, my MB is B550-F Gaming WiFi II. I recently bought a corsair commander pro to control my fans in software and i was wondering if i can control all 6 fans with it and leave the CPU fan header unplugged and still be able to boot my pc and if thats a viable option or should i have the 2 fans on the AIO plugged into the MB and control those in BIOS and 4 in cosair?

You should connect them to the CPU_FAN header on your motherboard. You will need to daisy chain the 2 cpu fans together to plug it in to your motherboard, as you only have one CPU_FAN header, as most mobos do.

26 minutes ago, Scott Macbeth said:

6 minutes ago, NorKris said:

I like the sound of this one!

Thanks for your responses, I will see about 6 in CMD pro and my PUMP on the cpu fan connector