Wifi card keeps crashing

Timocf

I bought this laptop a couple of years ago, and used it with cabled internet. But I switched from wifi provider and now I have to use wifi. But my laptop has some problems with WiFi because every 5-15 seconds the WiFi stops for 3 seconds and then it is fine again. This is really frustrating when playing games or even when I’m browsing the internet. My network card in my laptop is fully updated and in myAsus it said no problems found when I did a check up for WiFi. Do I have to replace my WiFi card? To which one? Or is it something else?

laptop: ASUS tuf gaming fx505dt

52 minutes ago, Timocf said:

Do I have to replace my WiFi card? To which one? Or is it something else?

1. What make/model of wireless card? Asus has Realtek drivers but doesn't give model. Go into Device Manager > Network Adapters.
  2. What make/model of WiFi router/gateway?
  3. What are the wireless antenna settings of the wireless router/gateway?
  4. How far are you from the WiFi source?
  5. Do you live in an area with a lot of WiFi broadcasts?
  6. Run a wireless survey using WiFi Analyzer. Post screenshots of the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency analyses.

1 hour ago, Falcon1986 said:
  1. What make/model of wireless card? Asus has Realtek drivers but doesn't give model. Go into Device Manager > Network Adapters.
  2. What make/model of WiFi router/gateway?
  3. What are the wireless antenna settings of the wireless router/gateway?
  4. How far are you from the WiFi source?
  5. Do you live in an area with a lot of WiFi broadcasts?
  6. Run a wireless survey using WiFi Analyzer. Post screenshots of the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency analyses.

1 Realtek 8821 CE wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC
2 Sagemcom F5359, I also have 2extra WiFi spots, but I think the router is not the problem because I have the same issue if I go to a friends house.
3 I don’t know
4 the main router is right below me and one of the extra WiFi spots is in the room next to me. And the other one right above me.
5 I live in a neighbourhood with mostly houses so I think a lot of WiFi broadcast. But I have business WiFi (i was told) so that shouldn’t interrupt i think.

61.thumb.png.1510fa52650695e67768fa85763267a5.png2.thumb.png.3cd2005cb7f8473c84c932ea89cd1b0d.png