JBL 800 Pro not working nicely with my LG C1

TLP

I had some issues with my setup when I first got the sound bar but it magically went away but it's come back and I have no clue what's wrong or how to fix it.

Just some info on the setup first:

JBL 800 pro sound bar

LG C1

Connected through e-arc (enabled in TV settings)

Pass Through Mode (TV Settings)

Dolby Digital Plus (TV Settings)

The issues:

The sound bar will go on standby after about 15 minutes. (This isn't consistent but is annoying as all hell)

The TV does recognise that it's a Dolby Atmos device (as netflix shows the options on their content), however it seems like the connection gets dropped or something because it shows that it's been connected via Dolby surround on the sound bar randomly.

The audio controls on the TV remote don't control the sound bar. This used to work up until a couple of days ago when it stopped. It's also worth noting that for a while the TV wouldn't connect to the sound bar at all when this happened.

It's worth noting that I tried the magic remote setup for the JBL soundbar after the audio controls stopped working and it made no difference. The controls still wouldn't work.

I know they're kind of minor issues, but any help with figuring these out would be much appreciated.