Speakers Delayed more than sub

Nulltooth23

Hi i have a very abnormal audio setup at my desk where i have an amp and 2 stereo speakers and recently i just got a sub. Anyway when i got around to fitting the sub i noticed the sub goes boom a good half a second before the speakers. is there any way that i can set a delay for the sub within windows as my amp is pretty much a dumb unit and only has volume bass and treble control. additionally i have no sub out on the amplifier so the subs audio has to come direct from the PC hence where this issue arises as the amp has to process the audio and the sub doesn't. so all i need to know is if there is a way to delay audio outputs in windows

First thing that comes to mind is Equalizer APO but it might be little overwhelming at first.

Edit - I just opened google and found that it is paid app at microsoft store - do not get this version as this is freeware everywhere else.

42 minutes ago, Nulltooth23 said:

so all i need to know is if there is a way to delay audio outputs in windows

You're trying to solve for y when you should be solving for x. 

What subwoofer is this? What audio device according to Windows is being used? Analog 3.5mm out? If so which outputs are being used for each? 

I solved it in the end by having them in too separate audio controllers and adding a delay to the normal speakers in voicemeeter