external speaker causing echoes, New mic?

Indian pc builder

My laptop speakers suck, I already have a Bose mini sound link first gen bluetooth speaker i use, which works fine. BUT, on video meetings which i take on my laptop, and can't use headphones for, it echoes. Any help on how to fix it? I have been looking for a new streaming mic, so..... 2 birds 1 stone? which mic has decent sound quality and control for how much noise cancelling it has? Bc sometimes my sister calls me on my laptop and we listen to music played on a third speaker and that has to get through the mic, but at the same time, it needs to be able to block her voice from echoing, sometimes at the same time. Any help? 

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

also note as per the latest typing test on my laptop, my accuracy is 69%

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

!!!This is assuming you have Spotify Premium!!!

Well I'd probably go for some streaming mic for calls (maybe an HyperX Quadcast?) and the internal mic for the music (also playing it software wise with VB-Audio, but that would be complicated since you need to get multiple in-& Outputs in your call software), but id really recommend you to (if you can) to create a Jam on Spotify, since it WILL be a pain to use any external mic to capture music from a small Bluetooth speaker, since it will be considered white noise by almost all microphones.

!!!This is General!!!

Maybe get an Noise canceling software?

I am NOT a professional and I write before I think, so REFRESH THE PAGE!!!  Theres a 99% chance I've edited my post.

Also: Please enable XMP/D.O.H.C before asking why your ram is too slow.

10 minutes ago, Sanedish said:

!!!This is assuming you have Spotify Premium!!!

Well I'd probably go for some streaming mic for calls (maybe an HyperX Quadcast?) and the internal mic for the music (also playing it software wise with VB-Audio, but that would be complicated since you need to get multiple in-& Outputs in your call software), but id really recommend you to (if you can) to create a Jam on Spotify, since it WILL be a pain to use any external mic to capture music from a small Bluetooth speaker, since it will be considered white noise by almost all microphones.

!!!This is General!!!

Maybe get an Noise canceling software?

I use apple music and my sister has spotify premium(subject to change if i am ever forced to switch, which i don't want to as apple music is actually cheaper here and imo, it sound better), also video calling software is zoom, so how do i have multiple things? do i set up an obs scene? i can do that

What noise cancelling software?

can u recommend something free and easy to use?

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

47 minutes ago, Indian pc builder said:

I use apple music and my sister has spotify premium(subject to change if i am ever forced to switch, which i don't want to as apple music is actually cheaper here and imo, it sound better)

Yeah ok than that's not an option 

48 minutes ago, Indian pc builder said:

The video calling software is zoom, so how do i have multiple things? do i set up an obs scene? i can do that

I'd need to look into that myself, but if I figure it out I will come back to you.

49 minutes ago, Indian pc builder said:

What noise cancelling software?

can u recommend something free and easy to use?

I don't know, maybe Krisp or NoiseGate? 

I never looked into that, but I always had a good experience in discord (they use Krisp)

I am NOT a professional and I write before I think, so REFRESH THE PAGE!!!  Theres a 99% chance I've edited my post.

Also: Please enable XMP/D.O.H.C before asking why your ram is too slow.

7 minutes ago, Sanedish said:

Yeah ok than that's not an option 

I'd need to look into that myself, but if I figure it out I will come back to you.

I don't know, maybe Krisp or NoiseGate? 

I never looked into that, but I always had a good experience in discord (they use Krisp)

ok how abt we both do our research and get back here when satisfied?