Misaligned Magnet Mystery

Hamcheeks

I recently ordered a Noctua and Shorty driver along with a Shaft Extension. The magnetic bit in the Noctua is aligned with the polarity of both drivers, but the one included with the Shorty is opposed. The difference in attractive force is easily apparent. Has anyone else checked the polarity of their magnetic bit? Coincidentally the mis-aligned bit is properly aligned in the Shaft Extension ¯\_( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)_/¯ . I wonder if there is a reasonably feasible way to turn around the magnets in either of these tools. I just want all my ants marching in the same direction.

May the Bits ever flip in your favour

16 hours ago, Hamcheeks said:

I recently ordered a Noctua and Shorty driver along with a Shaft Extension. The magnetic bit in the Noctua is aligned with the polarity of both drivers, but the one included with the Shorty is opposed. The difference in attractive force is easily apparent. Has anyone else checked the polarity of their magnetic bit? Coincidentally the mis-aligned bit is properly aligned in the Shaft Extension ¯\_( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)_/¯ . I wonder if there is a reasonably feasible way to turn around the magnets in either of these tools. I just want all my ants marching in the same direction.

As far as the magnets themselves, I think I'm better off deferring to known experts in the field such as Insane Clown Posse. But your screwdriver sounds defective, so if you reach out via the link in my signature we should be able to help you out!

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro