im having trouble with my battery in my laptop

1IU_z

since yesterday, my battery has been having issues when i open it in the morning. my laptop isnt plugged during the night but when i turn it on for the first time in the day, it shows that it's at 100%

everything is normal but a bit after i open it, the battery just goes to 0% out of nowhere, and just dies. that happens after around 10 to 15 minutes.

after that happens, i turn on the laptop a second time and the battery is still at around 5% since it's plugged. after a bit of waiting with the laptop open, the battery magicly goes back to 100% when it's not anywhere near there.

after doing all of that, the battery acts normaly for the rest of the day, and i don't have any issues with it.

the only reason i can think of is a new screen i bought that is 240hz. i was thinking that the screen is too demanding and that the laptop struggles to run all that? all of this started not too long after i got it.

im sorry if i posted this in the wrong place this is my first time using this site. thank you :)