Lexar ns100 vs team gx2 ssd

Go to solution Solved by _Omega_,

i would say they are quite the same regarding performance, but id go for lexar if they are the same price, because lexar is micron and i have only good experiences with micron drives. But i also own a teamgroup ssd and it works fine too.

And stay away form crime so you dont get your SSD confiscated again... and just because... 

İ need ssd for temporarily because cops took my ssds for investigation because of criminal reasons. im looking ns100 and gx2. Both SM2258XT and 88NV1120 lowend controllers but its ok ill only install win10 and play league .d Any other recommendations or thoughts? Thanks.

i would say they are quite the same regarding performance, but id go for lexar if they are the same price, because lexar is micron and i have only good experiences with micron drives. But i also own a teamgroup ssd and it works fine too.

And stay away form crime so you dont get your SSD confiscated again... and just because... 

1 minute ago, _Omega_ said:

Thanks for reply, i ll buy lexar if you dont recommend any other ssd. And yes they are the same price only 30tl(1$) difference.

14 minutes ago, user145089198 said:

Thanks for reply, i ll buy lexar if you dont recommend any other ssd. And yes they are the same price only 30tl(1$) difference.

i dont really know which ssds are cheap where you life so im not sure what else i could recommend to you