Does the Antec P101 Silent support an AIO with hard drive brackets installed

Axeonelite

Title is pretty explainatory but just for a bit more detail. I am currently using the P101S case with a Motherboard, CPU, and Cooler from a HP Z440 workstation with a RTX 3070, which runs fine but I am about to go for a platform upgrade. I am going to be getting a ASUS Z790-V Prime WiFi Mobo with a i9-12900k. With the current setup I am able to keep all 8 hard drive bays in the P101S case installed and I would like to keep it that way, but I would also like to get a AIO to cool the 12900k if possible to ensure if I upgrade to 13th gen down the line that I will have enough cooling headroom.

I can not seem to find anywhere online that indicates if a 360mm AIO can be installed in this case without removing the hard drive bays. I have seen a few custom water cooling builds in this case, but they all remove all the drive bays which will not work for me since I need those drive bays for my family photo storage and a plex server. I am totally fine going with a tower cooler like a NH-D15 if needed since I am not overclocking or doing anything super CPU intensive, at least not for long periods. 

If anyone has any experience with this case and using an AIO that would be much appreciated. 

Spoiler

i7-6700k OC'd 4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 SC

gallery-p101-silient-10.jpg

I don't see a 360 going in there without removing drive bays, sorry.

You'll be stuck with an Air Cooler, unless you remove the bays.  (Remember Rads are at least 30mm thick)