AirPods Pros or Bose 700s?

Dream Driver 47

I'm looking to get some new headphones/earbuds and I can't pick what to get, right now I have the budget for something like the AirPods Pro 2nd gen or the Bose 700s and I don't know what ones I should go with, currently I use jabra elite 7 pros and they are pretty good but I would prefer to have something better as the mics have been gunked up and the anc and hearthrough barely works anymore, if anyone has any suggestions for better headphones/earbuds I would appreciate it as I can't pick what to get

If you're on iOS then Airpods Pro 2 are the best option, Bose N700's are surprisingly bad at cancelling noise, plus the headband (like Airpods Max and Sony XM5) is super uncomfortable, the cheaper QC45's are better if you want Bose

3 minutes ago, Cocococo said:

If you're on iOS then Airpods Pro 2 are the best option, Bose N700's are surprisingly bad at cancelling noise, plus the headband (like Airpods Max and Sony XM5) is super uncomfortable, the cheaper QC45's are better if you want Bose

ive tried my uncles Bose 700s and the noise cancelling got rid of every sound that I could hear without them, and they didn't sound too bad so that's the only reason I'm considering them, ill have a look at the qc45s but the full version is a bit more where I am, I also saw that the Sony xm5 earbuds are around the same price so I might also consider them