RAM Issue

Spiddjon
Go to solution Solved by rheyL,
1 hour ago, Spiddjon said:

They are in #2 and #4 slot so they are running dual channel and as for bios im not really sure

As for the specs goes, your CPU and mobo can handle the speed of 3200MHz, try updating the BIOS, also try running a single stick and see if one goes thru the XMP profile

Hi guys i got problem with my ram running at 2133mhz even tho its 3200mhz, im using intel i5 12400f and 2x8gb corsair 3200mhz ddr4 ram and bequiet system power 9 600w, so basically when i turn on xmp profile my pc just doesnt boot and just gives me an option to reset the bios to deafult and thats how it boots, with ram being stuck on 2133mhz, so it doesnt really destroy my fps or anything like that but when im playing some ram intense games i feel the struggle, any help?
https://prnt.sc/ZtUGB0G7H2iK
mb: https://prnt.sc/P1sfYCwG4694

Can I see how the ram sticks are seated? Are they in dual channel? Are you running the latest BIOS of your motherboard?

23 minutes ago, rheyL said:

Can I see how the ram sticks are seated? Are they in dual channel? Are you running the latest BIOS of your motherboard?

They are in #2 and #4 slot so they are running dual channel and as for bios im not really sure

1 hour ago, Spiddjon said:

As for the specs goes, your CPU and mobo can handle the speed of 3200MHz, try updating the BIOS, also try running a single stick and see if one goes thru the XMP profile

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2024 at 3:25 PM, rheyL said:

I was away for a bit, i updated the bios today and enabled the xmp profile it works now thank you so much for you help! Have a great day and i wish you all the best.