Wireless Headset Recommendations?

LukeNukem9
Go to solution Solved by FI Fheonix,
22 hours ago, LukeNukem9 said:

Yes, sorry for no specifics. Gaming headset, like $80-$150 and possibly Logitech as a brand preference, just to minimize different applications I need to control different peripherals.

Yes, sorry for no specifics. Gaming headset, like $80-$150 and possibly Logitech as a brand preference, just to minimize different applications I need to control different peripherals.

There’s the Logitech G733 ($139)*, it has excellent sound comport and has a long lasting battery, 29hrs without rgb on, 20 with rgb on. It has a USB-A to USB-C charging cable, it is wireless. Also, there’s the Astro A40 TR ($129)*, which has basically the same specs and is wired. 

* prices are in USD

I'm planning soon on upgrading my headset, and am looking for some advice. Ideally I'd like a USB-C receiver and charging, either than that I'm open for ideas. Currently I have a Corsair Void Pro RGB, and besides the Micro-B, Battery life is running short and headset itself is showing wear. 

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

13 minutes ago, LukeNukem9 said:

I'm planning soon on upgrading my headset, and am looking for some advice. Ideally I'd like a USB-C receiver and charging, either than that I'm open for ideas. Currently I have a Corsair Void Pro RGB, and besides the Micro-B, Battery life is running short and headset itself is showing wear. 

Price range? Any specific brands in mind? Gaming headset? Wireless? Earbuds?

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Maybe Restart it? 

Please make sure to Mark the Solution as a Solution.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

Main RIG

13600K (Undervolted) +MSI Z690 Edge Wi-Fi+ Team Elite 32gb RAM (3200) +Noctua Nhd-15 Chromax Black+ Intel 670p 1TB SSD+ Intel Arc A770+ Corsair Crystal 465x case+ EVGA SuperNOVA 650W PSU.+ ASUS VP222 Gaming Monitor

Laptop for School: Surface go 2 (sucks ass)

Laptop for tinkering: Dell Inspirion 3358

Audio: Apple Airpods Pro (1st Gen)

(Apple_reigns_ supreme_ forever_ and_ ever)

(I am 15 years old and don't know shit about fucking shit.) 

Everyone must suffer one of two Pains: The pain of Discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

-Jim Rohn

3 minutes ago, FI Fheonix said:

Price range? Any specific brands in mind? Gaming headset? Wireless? Earbuds?

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

I have a Turtle Beach 700 Gen 2 Max for the PS5 and Xbox Series X and I can't fault them, can connect to the consoles and my phone to take call and listen to music whilst gaming.

There’s the Logitech G733 ($139)*, it has excellent sound comport and has a long lasting battery, 29hrs without rgb on, 20 with rgb on. It has a USB-A to USB-C charging cable, it is wireless. Also, there’s the Astro A40 TR ($129)*, which has basically the same specs and is wired. 

* prices are in USD

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Maybe Restart it? 

Please make sure to Mark the Solution as a Solution.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

Main RIG

13600K (Undervolted) +MSI Z690 Edge Wi-Fi+ Team Elite 32gb RAM (3200) +Noctua Nhd-15 Chromax Black+ Intel 670p 1TB SSD+ Intel Arc A770+ Corsair Crystal 465x case+ EVGA SuperNOVA 650W PSU.+ ASUS VP222 Gaming Monitor

Laptop for School: Surface go 2 (sucks ass)

Laptop for tinkering: Dell Inspirion 3358

Audio: Apple Airpods Pro (1st Gen)

(Apple_reigns_ supreme_ forever_ and_ ever)

(I am 15 years old and don't know shit about fucking shit.) 

Everyone must suffer one of two Pains: The pain of Discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

-Jim Rohn