Redragon software - mouse button macros - how advanced?

M25Ops
Go to solution Solved by M25Ops,
6 minutes ago, M25Ops said:

I wanted to get a mouse solely for MMOs for the extra buttons. I know Logitech is fine and was thinking of getting a renewed G600, it's cheap enough.

But I also saw Redragon's M908. But I've never used their software before, what kind of macros can you assign to buttons? Is it a simple replacement so Button 1 = SHIFT + 1, or can I do something like: left click + SHIFT + 1

Actually, just found someone who went over it on YouTube:

So I guess the Redragon should work assuming the software works ok, just not a fax of having two different softwares installed, but oh well.

Really disappointed Logitech didn't make a new version of the G600.

I wanted to get a mouse solely for MMOs for the extra buttons. I know Logitech is fine and was thinking of getting a renewed G600, it's cheap enough.

But I also saw Redragon's M908. But I've never used their software before, what kind of macros can you assign to buttons? Is it a simple replacement so Button 1 = SHIFT + 1, or can I do something like: left click + SHIFT + 1

6 minutes ago, M25Ops said:

Actually, just found someone who went over it on YouTube:

So I guess the Redragon should work assuming the software works ok, just not a fax of having two different softwares installed, but oh well.

Really disappointed Logitech didn't make a new version of the G600.