Headphones stopped working in web browser

atavax
Go to solution Solved by atavax,

right clicking on my sound icon and clicking on the sound mixer option, i found that the sound settings for mozilla was muted, so i just had to unmute mozilla there.

so my headphone sound stopped working in my web browser (mozilla) but it works in discord. and my speakers work in my browser still. So i know my headphones work, and i know the sound in my browser works, but I can't get my browser sound to work with my headphones. And I've tried rebooting the pc and replugging in my headphones.

Uninstall sound drivers in device manager and restart computer windows will reinstall audio driver itself

5 minutes ago, Chapunna said:

Also use google chrome and see what happens

sound works in google chrome. Somehow it's only my headphone sound not working and it's only not working in mozilla

Just now, atavax said:

sound works in google chrome. Somehow it's only my headphone sound not working and it's only not working in mozilla

Delete mozila from control panel and reinstall it

right clicking on my sound icon and clicking on the sound mixer option, i found that the sound settings for mozilla was muted, so i just had to unmute mozilla there.

17 minutes ago, atavax said:

Awesome