Could you help me pick a mobo for 7800x3d please? I've come to realize ive gotten overwhelmed ;x;

Hello! Can You help me pick between Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX, Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite AX V2, and msi tomhawk plus wifi?

For reference this current build is for streaming/gaming/video editing, the video editing is professional but i dont go beyond anything 1080p, currently im slightly leaning towards the gigabyte tho i originally planned for asus, while researching i saw that asus was having quality issues from a couple months ago but i dont know if thats still going on, seems very hit or miss, "best board ive ever had" to ive had to rma my board 2 times, gigabyte seems to have bad audio codecs? tho i know i could probably get around with an amp but more money ;x; and for msi 1 mniute+ boot times and ive seen its really hit or miss. Also seems that there isnt much of a consensus, ive gotten so many mixed answers, its kinda overwhelming at this point.

Basically in a nutshell if you could share experiences, what you've heard etc i would really really appreciate it since this is the first time ive made just a huge expense so i want to try to make the best decision possible thank you in advance! (also if you have other recommendations from the ones listed lmk!) Thank you in advance!

I just built an AMD system after coming from Intel forever. Get the x670 Elite AX with at least version 1.2 (which is what I have, from microcenter). MSI has vrm problems and the B boards have less vrm and stuff. The microcenter guys also confirmed everything I did research on and said to buy that and I won't have problems. I bought a warranty for the board and cpu because of the Asus thing... I did the bios flash right away with no cpu or ram in to F20. Davinci crashed on me once, but I haven't tried Vegas yet. Windows Clipstudio or whatever worked fine and videos encode fast.  Last bios time 15.7 seconds. I turned on PBO and c-states, shut off csm, disabled ulps, mpo. Haven't played with core stuff yet. The bios looks nice and is easy to navigate. I haven't like...done much video editing on this one yet because my Asus z490 10700k is set up for it, but I haven't run into any weird audio stuff yet. I switch between speakers, headset, oculus and bluetooth soundcore vrp10. It's pretty stable now and temps are great. I can post more screens of temps and powers and whatnot from HWinfo if you want. I didn't see anything "better" really than this board at microcenter a month ago since I also wrote off Asus, but also MSI. I wanted the best board for AMD at the time, and this is it I guess. Also, dedicated soundcards aren't too expensive and everything can be a work write-off if your state allows it!

Things I've run into:

Someone said the GPU clip breaks, and it broke after the second or third gpu/riser card install...

Bios needs updating right away - there are YT vids for it

Board only has seemingly one usb connector for front port(F_U320G), but my vrp10 dongle has a passthrough installed.

Gigabyte software is trash and I'm running fan control

Don't do what I did and install a 3080 on a fresh AMD install, then install a 7900xtx and not expect problems even after ddu cleaning.

Randomly shuts off igpu on restart and won't load gskill trident software(I haven't just shut it off in bios yet or reinstalled trident software)

No bios manual =[ I printed one and made my own =] maybe it's time for a tablet

Hope this helps.

TLDR: stop listening to sillies and get the X670 Elite AX. Sorry If this is sloppily written...I was skimming this forum for something else and saw your post and you're going through what I literally went through.

build (the ram is neo rgb w/ lower cl and the stupid list won't update that):

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/rrrrrr123414214/builds/#view=bXqp99

stock

7900xtx-1080p - stock.PNG

1100mv undervolt, 15% power

7900xtx - 1100mv - UC.PNG