Thoughts on Chosfox

Hey all,

Just wanted to check in and see if anyone has any experience with the brand Chosfox. Seems like a pretty reliable and straightforward. Just looking to see if anyone has purchased one of their boards before.

TIA!

*Please note that our team does our own research and testing around vetting sponsor products and services. However, we've found that soliciting feedback from the community can sometimes add something new to the conversation that we weren't aware of*

They're selling nice looking stuff but considering that they are based out of China I'm not sure if I would be able to get my purchase into the United States.  So, would I end up loosing my money, getting something not even related to anything shown in the pics and the website, or, actually get what I bought.

Take Care and Good Luck.

You can also visit our office.
Address: Room B2, 4/F, Block 13A, Point City,
499 Jihua Road, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China 51817

Got their Voyager switches a year ago with no problems. Can't speak for how they are now or how they'd deal with shipping larger, more expensive purchases, but my experience was good.

Bought some switches. Nothing to complain about.

On 1/24/2024 at 11:40 PM, kb5zue said:

They're selling nice looking stuff but considering that they are based out of China I'm not sure if I would be able to get my purchase into the United States. 

The most known shops are Novelkey (USA?) and KBD-fans (China). There aren't (dozens of) complains about KBD-fans so this shouldn't be an issue.

People never go out of business.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! We'll be proceeding with this sponsorship =).