My gaming PC keeps crashing (Kernel Power 41 63)

Hi there, when i play games on my custom built computer sometimes the screen freezes, than it goes all black, i stop hearing sound and it needs to be rebooted. It's been happening for at least 1 year now and i don't really know what else to do. I've linked a screenshot from an app called BlueScreenView that analyzes minidumps and the fault seems to be dxgkrnl.sys called "DirectX Graphics Kernel" and nvlddmkm.sys. I tried a lot of stuff from the software side: i did a clean reinstall of my drivers with DDU multiple times, i tried to update my gpu's firmware, i tried testing my ram with both the integrated Windows tool and with MemTest86, i stressed both my CPU and GPU for a couple of hours without any crashing or thermal issues (both CPU and GPU were at the 70 degrees celsius range), i ran from the cmd the sfc /scannow command, the DISM, even the chdsk /f. I ran some anti-malware scans from both Microsoft Defender and Malwarebytes. I even fully reinstalled Windows 11, i'm with the Windows 11 Home 23H2 version. Neither my CPU nor GPU are overclocked, but my ram does have XMP on, but that can't be the cause because i tested the ram with MemTest and it didn't give me a single error. In the windows event viewer it says the error is Kernel-Power 41 (63) and it says that my system lost power unexpectedly. What should i do next? Here is the list of all my components:
- GPU : GIGABYTE AORUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8G Elite (REV 2.0)

- CPU : Intel Core i7-10700KF
- RAM : Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 2x8 GB @ 3600 MHz (XMP ON)

- CPU Cooling : Cooler Master MasterLiquid RGB V2 240mm AIO Liquid Cooler

- Motherboard : MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS

- PSU : Corsair 750W 80+ white efficiency

- OS Disk : i don't know the exact model, 256GB M.2 SATA.

If it is an hardware issue, what component should i change?

bluescreenview crash.png

i would try a more powerful PSU..  that's basicaly what that fail says... 

Okay, can you give me a recommendation about the wattage i should aim on the PSU?

5 minutes ago, MigatteNoJack said:

Okay, can you give me a recommendation about the wattage i should aim on the PSU?

well.. some sites says a 600 should be enough and 750 is overkill... but, PSU's degenerates over time and this is what can have happend to you. 

And.. you usually get what you pay for, if you buy a really cheap PSU it won't be as good as more expensive units, unless it's on sale. 

I would have picked up an 850w psu that has a free return policy.

important is to remove all the old PSU cables and only use what comes with the new PSU when you test. 

Okay, but isn't there anything else that i can do on the software side to try to fix it?

4 hours ago, MigatteNoJack said:

Okay, but isn't there anything else that i can do on the software side to try to fix it?

you can use windbg to open your bluescreen dump file, or if you don't understand the content upload it here and someone will probably analyze it for you. 

Sorry for the late answer. I already tried windbg but it couldn't open the dump for some reason. Then, i tried WhoCrashed and it said that the dumps cannot be opened because they are corrupted. Anything else i can do?