How to change default output location for VLC convert/save?

I've been looking online for 30 minutes and can't find a way to change this.  When using VLC's convert/save option, whenever you go to name the destination file it always opens in VLC's installation directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC).  I want to have it default to open a different directory (E:\Plex\Media\TV Shows\) so I can easily just name the file and move on to the next one.  Is there any way to do this? 

The only half work around I've found is closing out of the browse window and then going back in, but as soon as I open a new instance or restart VLC it reverts back to the default location.  Since I'm converting multiple large files at a time this isn't viable.  

Screenshot 2024-01-20 172702.png

Bobbyct

Main Build: Intel i7 10700k | EVGA Nvidia 3060ti FTW3 | Corsair RGB Vengeance Pro 4x8 @3200Corsair 465x iCUE Smart Case 

Using the regular stream/convert buttons does allow me to set the file destination and name beforehand, but no matter if I do it the way you said or the way I have been doing it still opens the directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC and I have to manually enter the correct folder 

I know this is kinda a petty issue but it's just annoying that I have to do it every time.  I do have the folder pinned to quick access so it's not that bad, just wanted to see if anyone had actually found a way to change it in a config file or something

Bobbyct

Main Build: Intel i7 10700k | EVGA Nvidia 3060ti FTW3 | Corsair RGB Vengeance Pro 4x8 @3200Corsair 465x iCUE Smart Case