random vscode errors

Im trying to just learn javascript in vscode, and it gives me random false errors, like "Cannot find name gsap. ts(2304)" when trying to do anything with gsap, even tho the animations work just fine. Chatgpt told me to edit some configuration files in the project directory, but there isn't any. And i of course did link the gsap in my html file, and it's before my javascript code

image.png.863e38992951ca89a26c767043c55325.png

image.png.e800d2cbaef114d1bfdf53280ef8a312.png

VSCode just is not able to infer that it needs to donwload that minified gasp file, so it doesn't have access to the source, hence why it says its not defined.

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga

11 minutes ago, igormp said:

VSCode just is not able to infer that it needs to donwload that minified gasp file, so it doesn't have access to the source, hence why it says its not defined.

how can i fix it then? i tried putting the gsap.js file in the folder and linking it instead, but still the same error

33 minutes ago, MiszS said:

like "Cannot find name gsap. ts(2304)" when trying to do anything with gsap

Bottom right of vscode ensure JavaScript is selected as the language not Typescript.

36 minutes ago, C2dan88 said:

Bottom right of vscode ensure JavaScript is selected as the language not Typescript.

it is