my pc won’t boot ( windows logo freeze )

Iggzy
Go to solution Solved by Chapunna,

Your windows is broken, so reinstall a windows will fix that, if you dont want to lose your files and if you have something important then, dont format your ssd or hdd while installing windows and your files wont be deleted.

i recently went on a vacation for like 2 weeks after i came back tried to turn on my pc but it wont boot it freezes in the windows logo error code is 0xc000000F 

its says that i have to repair it, i tried changing BIOS From UEFI to CSM mode but nothing worked 

ps : in the second picture is what i get when i turn on the pc after pressing Enter it takes me to the loading screen where it stays frozen 

IMG_0700.jpeg

IMG_0697.jpeg

Been seeing this kind of a lot lately. I think it has something to do with update to windows 11 screen that pops up after every update.

The fix for me has been to crate a windows 10 installation media on a USB. Boot to it then you can go to repair the OS. You don't need to actually reinstall windows or delete your data. 

Your windows is broken, so reinstall a windows will fix that, if you dont want to lose your files and if you have something important then, dont format your ssd or hdd while installing windows and your files wont be deleted.

On 1/14/2024 at 7:16 PM, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

Been seeing this kind of a lot lately. I think it has something to do with update to windows 11 screen that pops up after every update.

The fix for me has been to crate a windows 10 installation media on a USB. Boot to it then you can go to repair the OS. You don't need to actually reinstall windows or delete your data. 

i had to reinstall windows, i tried to repair it with a USB but it didn’t work, my windows was broken smh