Help with LCD temp display/monitor

I saw an inspiring build with one of these and I want to build a PC with one. Purely for looks although it would be nice to monitor Temps here vs on screen.

My problem is idk what to look for and where to begin.

How do I even mount one of these? See attached screenshot, it looks perfect sitting up there at the top.

What brands are good? How to set up? How to make it show an icon like in the screenshot or temps?

I'm basically clueless with these and not sure where to look for information. 

Screenshot_20240112_111113_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20240112_113023_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240112_113215_Facebook.jpg

did you ask the person who built that machine which display they are using? that's definitely where i would start vs guessing

2 minutes ago, emosun said:

did you ask the person who built that machine which display they are using? that's definitely where i would start vs guessing

Yeah, it was on Facebook. At least 3 people asked without a reply while every other comment got a reply. It's super top secret CIA stuff and I do not have the clearance. 

2 minutes ago, SocomSuade said:

Yeah, it was on Facebook. At least 3 people asked without a reply while every other comment got a reply. It's super top secret CIA stuff and I do not have the clearance. 

if you are buying the exact same display they are using then it will come with some form of documentation or software or instructions.

most people here don't use that specific display so it's not like it's a very common thing that has an established userbase here.

There are literally HINDREDS of those out there, all different sizes and resolutions. I have a 3.5" one and you can either connect it to an USB-A, USB-C or directly to one of motherboard's USB headers, depending on the cable you have or you order. The software is a 3rd party software and doesn't come with it. Usually there is a basic sheet with simple instructions with link for download, which you have to type in manually letter by letter. Mine uses Turing Smart Screen. They are cool and you can mount them wherever you want. You can also create your own theme and so on. With the software being open source, it basically all depends on you.

image.thumb.jpeg.cc32107a55aea8349ef71786464165f6.jpeg

For a while now i've been thinking of mounting mine on the side of the PSU and storage shround with double-sided tape, right in the lower front corner inside the case, next to the glass panel,  but tbh i've been really lazy 😄

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |