What does this bluescreen error mean?

Mando772004

I was watching YT and my windows bluescreened and the audio kinda just like did this weird thing, the bluescreen error was kmode_exception_not_handled and when i rebooted i checked event viewer and there was an error saying with the name of bug check and it said The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000096, 0xffffcf8166195f5b, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 6812d9cd-6152-4362-a55e-6140b50c8e58. this memory dump file would not open for me unfortunately as it is 2gb for some reason. any help? yesterday also my pc black screened and crashed when i was in the menu of a game so im starting to think maybe there is something wrong. i also ran the sfc /scannow command and didnt find any corrupt files.

Im on a windows 10 pro and my specs are:

RTX 4090

7950X3D

32gb 2x16 ddr5 5600mhz cl36

980 pro SSD

also im not running any overclocks on anything

Nothing. Something has crashed and you just gave us the memory address range. Download bluescreenview and see what modules have crashed.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

3 minutes ago, Levent said:

Nothing. Something has crashed and you just gave us the memory address range. Download bluescreenview and see what modules have crashed.

so like you mean this is normal? ill download it and ill update you thanks!

Just now, Mando772004 said:

so like you mean this is normal? ill download it and ill update you thanks!

No, the information you posted has no meaning for us to help you.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

2 minutes ago, Levent said:

does this help?

image.thumb.png.808a00a8559be9467a870d02f1394710.png

3 minutes ago, Mando772004 said:

does this help?

image.thumb.png.808a00a8559be9467a870d02f1394710.png

A network driver encountered an error causing the BSOD. This shouldn't happen and may happen again. Check your motherboard manufacturer's website for LAN networking drivers.

1 minute ago, Ominous said:

A network driver encountered an error causing the BSOD. This shouldn't happen and may happen again. Check your motherboard manufacturer's website for LAN networking drivers.

10 minutes ago, Levent said:

image.thumb.png.188aaaa05b0f96928eda6b5da0c5a965.png

these 2 files at the top are highlighted red i thought id share it just incase. I already installed the lan drivers i think but maybe ill download them again and see if that helps. Thank you!

Weird modules crashing is usually a sign of ram or CPU instability.

7 minutes ago, Levent said:

True, but I would try software fixes before trying hardware solutions.

@Mando772004, I would also try refreshing the TCP/IP stack using these commands in CMD then restart your computer.

netsh winsock reset
netsh int ip reset
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns

6 minutes ago, Levent said:

i dont have any oc on any of them, i only have xmp and pbo which i think are normal to have on i could be wrong. I did do a memtest86 the other day and it passed just fine.

1 minute ago, Mando772004 said:

i dont have any oc on any of them, i only have xmp and pbo which i think are normal to have on i could be wrong. I did do a memtest86 the other day and it passed just fine.

Unstable OCs do not necessarily cause driver faults; they can be caused by faulty hardware. Try the basic fixes above and see if it happens again.

Unstable OCs do not necessarily cause driver faults; they can be caused by faulty hardware. Try the basic fixes above and see if it happens again.

sure thanks man!

1 hour ago, Mando772004 said:

I was watching YT and my windows bluescreened and the audio kinda just like did this weird thing, the bluescreen error was kmode_exception_not_handled and when i rebooted i checked event viewer and there was an error saying with the name of bug check and it said The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000096, 0xffffcf8166195f5b, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 6812d9cd-6152-4362-a55e-6140b50c8e58. this memory dump file would not open for me unfortunately as it is 2gb for some reason. any help? yesterday also my pc black screened and crashed when i was in the menu of a game so im starting to think maybe there is something wrong. i also ran the sfc /scannow command and didnt find any corrupt files.

Im on a windows 10 pro and my specs are:

RTX 4090

7950X3D

32gb 2x16 ddr5 5600mhz cl36

980 pro SSD

also im not running any overclocks on anything

Sometimes hardware acceleration can cause a blue screen. You can turn off hardware acceleration in your browser settings.    

28 minutes ago, BillBill said:

Sometimes hardware acceleration can cause a blue screen. You can turn off hardware acceleration in your browser settings.    

what exactly does it do anyways?

49 minutes ago, Mando772004 said:

what exactly does it do anyways?

It is supposed to make things more efficient.  

30 minutes ago, BillBill said:

It is supposed to make things more efficient.  

okay then, thank you!

Date looks strange... (or Nirsoft interpret somewhat strange)

2024-01-11_13-04.png

ad infinitum

1 hour ago, ieleja said:

Date looks strange... (or Nirsoft interpret somewhat strange)

2024-01-11_13-04.png

Yep i noticed that

2 hours ago, Bjoolz said:

Please upload the actual dump files. 

the dump file is 2gb there is no way id be able to upload that atleast with internet speeds like the one we have here in egypt :/

16 hours ago, Mando772004 said:

the dump file is 2gb there is no way id be able to upload that atleast with internet speeds like the one we have here in egypt 😕

Zipping it reduces the size by almost 90%.  You can also follow this guide to change the dump type to Small Memory Dump. These dump files are in C:\Windows\Minidump and are 2-10MB in size (Also reduced a lot by zipping). 

8 hours ago, Bjoolz said:

Zipping it reduces the size by almost 90%.  You can also follow this guide to change the dump type to Small Memory Dump. These dump files are in C:\Windows\Minidump and are 2-10MB in size (Also reduced a lot by zipping). 

i would but unfortunately i installed a new windows, ill do so if i get any other crashes, thank you!