PSU Modularity

MrMonsert

Hey ill i am in the need for a new PSU and was wondering if i would be ok to go with a non-modular PSU as they are more within my price range but i don't want to risk there being any issues as i am only new with having this PC and i have already spent about $400 on repairs. i am thinking of getting a Corsair CV650 Bronze,i'll leave a link to below and if you guys have any pointers i will be open to ideas my budget is a max of $150AUD or $134CAD thanks for any help all. 

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/53146/corsair-cv650-bronze-650w-power-supply-with-dual-eps

its a radion 580 GPU and an i5 4670K CPU

i just wanna know if there is any differance between Semi or non araprt from looks

4 minutes ago, MrMonsert said:

its a radion 580 GPU and an i5 4670K CPU

i just wanna know if there is any differance between Semi or non araprt from looks

In terms of power supplies in general , no. One just has removable cables and the other doesn't.

3 minutes ago, emosun said:

In terms of power supplies in general , no. One just has removable cables and the other doesn't.

awsome thankyou so much

2 minutes ago, MrMonsert said:

awsome thankyou so much

as far as the difference of what that cost saving measure entails between models and reliability it has nothing to do with it. Either type can be a junk unit regardless of being modular or not.