Are cats REALLY REAL??( I know the answer)

SuperChips

Cats have been a part of human civilization for thousands of years and have become one of the most beloved household pets around the world. Known for their independent personalities, soft fur, and playful nature, cats have a special place in the hearts of many people. They can be found in all shapes, sizes, and colors, with a wide variety of personalities and temperaments. Some are aloof and independent, while others are affectionate and social. Regardless of their individual traits, one thing is certain: cats are real. They are living, breathing beings that bring joy and companionship to millions of people worldwide. So whether you're a cat lover or not, there's no denying that these furry creatures exist and play an important role in our lives.

What's your opinion? Tell me more down below! 

(don't worry this is just a joke I'm not mentally insane)

My daughter is a bit cat crazy; we have three of them right now from various rescue shelters around the lower mainland of BC, but I've had a few others over my lifetime. They each have distinct personalities. There is something really comforting about having one in your lap and trusting you so much that they fall asleep. I find it hilarious when they are dreaming and twitching in their sleep - it makes me wish I knew what they were dreaming about. I know other animals dream too and that makes me think they are more intelligent and self-aware than we give them credit for.

One downside is that with inflation still on the high side, caring for three animals is becoming pretty expensive since we feed our cats higher-end food. I don't know if it is worth it or not but the cats seem to be quite healthy on these foods recommended from the vet. Their fur is super soft and their waste in the litter box appears to show them to be quite healthy too. I watch that Jackson Galaxy dude on YouTube and he's been pretty good at teaching us about cats and their behaviours.