Bluetooth microphone

Foure

Hello people, I recently received a used computer for my first gaming rig, it has an AMD FX 6 core, a 1050 ti, a 320 gig HDD, and 16 gigs RAM. It's done pretty well for my gaming purposes, but as I have no microphone to use for audio input, to solve this problem I purchased an Iogear dual-mode USB Bluetooth adapter when I plugged it into the computer the Windows instantly recognized it and started using its drivers for it when I tried to use my Beats Flex Bluetooth headphones with it I realized I was getting no microphone input, after disconnecting and removing the headphones from the computer I reconnected them and still didn't microphone input, thinking it was a driver problem I installed the drivers it came with and that did not solve the problem, I reset the headphones and reconnected them to the computer and that did not work either. I used Windows built-in troubleshooter to see if it would fix the problem and it did not, I contacted Windows support and they could not solve the problem. to continue testing on my own I plugged the adapter into my Chrome box and it worked there and plugged it into my Windows 11 laptop but it did not work then I replaced the Windows hard drive ( I have 2 HDDs and use one for a backup if the first one fails or something happens to Windows ) and it still did not work. while on my Windows 11 laptop, I was able to connect my Apple AirPods to it and the microphone worked with that device but not my Beats Flex Headphones. I think this is a Windows problem, not an adapter problem, can anyone help me?