Any one know how good the quality of items from the F1 Store is?

Voltron123friends

I want to buy an alpine f1 backpack, but I'm worried the quality may be a bit sketchy, its expensive(which usually means better quality), but i have reason to suspect that like its bad quality and I'm just paying for the name 

2 hours ago, Voltron123friends said:

I want to buy an alpine f1 backpack, but I'm worried the quality may be a bit sketchy, its expensive(which usually means better quality), but i have reason to suspect that like its bad quality and I'm just paying for the name 

You say you have a reason to suspect bad quality. What is that reason?

Depends on Team/Brand/item. The graphics are usually just screen printed and you should wash inside-out and hang dry if you want them to hold up. On a pack, unless they’re embroidered or a patch, I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the graphics wear off. Seems to be that best practice is also to buy directly from the teams rather than the f1 store. 

On 1/4/2024 at 10:18 AM, seanondemand said:

Depends on Team/Brand/item. The graphics are usually just screen printed and you should wash inside-out and hang dry if you want them to hold up. On a pack, unless they’re embroidered or a patch, I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the graphics wear off. Seems to be that best practice is also to buy directly from the teams rather than the f1 store. 

is kappa a good brand?

On 1/3/2024 at 11:15 PM, Blue4130 said:

You say you have a reason to suspect bad quality. What is that reason?

idk the brand and usually stuff from teams that don't use stuff from known brands(i don't know all of them obv) are usually expensive because of the name and the quality is like sub par, i tried doing research on Kappa but they don't have reviews and all i know is that they are italian