3D Printing Problems

Isher

Hi guys, I don't know if this is a good place to post this. Recently, I have been trying to print this model; it's a Jeep Grand Cherokee 2023. However, I keep running into issues, mainly when I slice it using my slicer, FlashPrint. Whenever I slice it, it makes the model look all weird. At first, I thought nothing of it and just printed it, but in the end, the model was hollow and crumbled, looking nothing like the original file.

It's probably because I got the model from SketchUp, and it had the interior and everything, and my slicer got all weird about it. I tried adding supports, which made things worse, and when I tried without supports, at first it worked, but it failed when it got to the tires. I even tried rotating it and then removing the tires, but again, the slicer messed up, making things hollow, and everything crumbled. 

I've been trying to fix the model in every way possible, but since I am new to 3D printing, I don't know how. I have some experience using Fusion 360 personal edition, but I can't find a way to fix my tire issue and then make the model solid, so it is no longer hollow. I have attached below a model that I got from SketchUp as an SKP file and a converted STL file, as well as an STL file with no tires on it. If anyone wants to try making the model solid, please help.

Jeep no tires .stl Jeep sketch up jeep stl .stl