Battery Charger

hammerquill

Early in the time when LMG was starting to get into serious product design and manufacturing, Linus mentioned one thing he really wanted to try to make was a battery charger, since there were so few good ones out there. This is something I've complained about for years, and it has kept me from using rechargeables as much as I would like to. I hope this can be brought forward from whatever distant back burner it has been put on. I think it could make a big difference to helping people use fewer disposable batteries to have a charger made with all the right engineering and bells and whistles, in the LTT mode. Personally would buy three. One for me, one for parents, one for my work studio.

Requirements for a good battery charger (to me):

The ability to handle AA, AAA, and ideally (since it doesn't actually take much different in design) C cells. The ability to charge them singly or in pairs. The ability to charge at least four at once, but 6-8 is better. High quality set-and-forget charging (so it doesn't matter if you leave the batteries in place). A built-in, super-quick battery tester that gives actual V info. The ability to mount it on a wall or a desk. Visual indicators of full charge. Ideally, also, some circuitry to do whatever revival of overused batteries is possible with the current generation of NiMHs.

What you are looking for is a nitecore d4. I have been using one for over 6 years now.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

If you want even more

https://www.skyrc.com/MC3000_Charger

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

I've been using the MH-C9000Pro for quite a while now. I use it with my Energizers.  Now I'm a little curious about the one @Kilrah posted though since it covers basically all the different battery types. 

However it seems there maybe more chargers on the market than the OP originally thought.