No bios

FanumTax

I’ve just built my new pc and now it doesn’t boot up. I CAN turn it on with the power button but then CAN’T turn it back off. Fans are spinning, rgb on cpu cooler, case fans, ram, and gpu are all on and well but theres no led lights coming from my b650 asus tuf gaming plus wifi motherboard. 
Can’t believe my new pc didn’t even last a week but before this i had an annoying amount of screen tearing; i wonder if that was a symptom of something… or not 😞 I get a black screen on my monitor for a sec but thats about it… Ive reset cmos and re plugged everything in the psu and make sure everything is seated correctly. I also used process of elimination on ram and gpu but I refused and didn’t go any furthur. (Dont ask y)

i think im going to just send it to my local geeksquad.

Can someone here try to even guess whats wrong with my pc with this little info?

Just please don’t criticize my case 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DCt4YN

Thank u for your time 🙏

I'm a bit confused from your post.

7 minutes ago, FanumTax said:

I’ve just built my new pc and now it doesn’t boot up

7 minutes ago, FanumTax said:

my new pc didn’t even last a week

So has your PC worked for a couple days or did you just build it and it doesnt boot on first startup ?

28 minutes ago, FanumTax said:

I also used process of elimination on ram and gpu but I refused and didn’t go any furthur. (Dont ask y)

No idea what this means, but you're not going to get effective advice if you're unwilling to talk about what troubleshooting steps you've already taken. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16