GoXLR Mini Software Install Issue

tbrady4prez
Go to solution Solved by Cocococo,
2 hours ago, tbrady4prez said:

I previously have my GoXLR Mini Set Up and working fine. I upgraded GPU's and go an error message, so I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. I went and downloaded the appropriate software and keep getting hit with this Setup up warning. I've restarted my computer at least 7 times and searched all over the internet with no luck. Has anyone come across this? How shoudl I go about fixing this? image.png.f72438c1f61076a2dea8a0996a9a229d.png

Install the older update, the GoXLR people said this one was a mistake, posted a lot more information on their discord

I previously have my GoXLR Mini Set Up and working fine. I upgraded GPU's and go an error message, so I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. I went and downloaded the appropriate software and keep getting hit with this Setup up warning. I've restarted my computer at least 7 times and searched all over the internet with no luck. Has anyone come across this? How shoudl I go about fixing this? image.png.f72438c1f61076a2dea8a0996a9a229d.png

2 hours ago, tbrady4prez said:

Install the older update, the GoXLR people said this one was a mistake, posted a lot more information on their discord