Minecraft GPU usage fix??

I just got new pc for christmas it has a 3060 ti gigabyte with 3 fans  and i want too have shaders on minecraft so i download em. Im getting a stable 250fps but my gpu usage % is so high and my pc shuts down after maybe 4 minutes what can i do too not have so much gpu usage % without removing shaders?

IMG_3556.jpeg

IMG_3555.jpeg

2 minutes ago, armanW said:

I just got new pc for christmas it has a 3060 ti gigabyte with 3 fans  and i want too have shaders on minecraft so i download em. Im getting a stable 250fps but my gpu usage % is so high and my pc shuts down after maybe 4 minutes what can i do too not have so much gpu usage % without removing shaders?

IMG_3556.jpeg

IMG_3555.jpeg

100% GPU usage is what you want and is completely normal for any gaming system.

Do you know the temperatures on the CPU and GPU when it crashes?
 What is the power supply?

Isnt that bad for the fans? anyways my psu is 750watt and gpu temperature is 70C°-83C° and i think when it goes above 85 it crashes  but the cpu temperature is at 50 and the usage isnt much on cpu but i dont know when the cpu crashes. My fans are at full blast when i play just minecraft and i asked my dad he said its not good for the fans beacuse i sharpen the fans alot 

On 12/27/2023 at 7:38 AM, armanW said:

Isnt that bad for the fans? anyways my psu is 750watt and gpu temperature is 70C°-83C° and i think when it goes above 85 it crashes  but the cpu temperature is at 50 and the usage isnt much on cpu but i dont know when the cpu crashes. My fans are at full blast when i play just minecraft and i asked my dad he said its not good for the fans beacuse i sharpen the fans alot 

First of all the fans are fine and completely fine , They will wear faster but still likely be fine 3 years from now when you go to replace the gpu.

As is the GPU usage being at 100% , Its completely normal and is what is supposed to happen. 

You say it shuts down the system and that's the real problem here , We need a total rundown of your specs if that's possible including the psu make and model.

CPU : Ryzen 7 7800X3D @ -18mv all core except -13mv on Core 5 because its a pig.

CPU Cooler : Deepcool AK620 Zero Dark

Mobo : MSI B650M-A Wifi MATX

Ram : 32GB (2X16GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000MHZ CL34

GPU : Reference Design RX7900XT sold by Saphire running at 1050MV undervolt and +15% PL (355w)

Storage : 1TB WD SN770 + 2TB Samsung 970 Evo

PSU : Corsair HX750w Platinum

Case : Asus Prime AP201 All Mesh MATX

Case Fans : Arctic p12's everywhere i can fit them in , 7 In total.

Monitor : LG 27GP850-B.BEK 1440p Nano IPS 180Hz

Keyboard : HyperX Alloy Core RGB

Mouse : Corsair M65 Elite RGB

Headset : Corsair HS35 Gaming Headset

On 12/27/2023 at 8:38 AM, armanW said:

Minecraft can be hard on the cpu - at least if it's an older one, so it can be good to know the specs of your system. 

Also, sharpens the fans? 

I would personally prefer not running them 100% but thats because I want my pc to run quiet. And I guess technically running them high speed all the time will cause wear and tear quicker than if they are still, but it shouldn't cause crashes 

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)