Weird PC restarts under moderate load.

My PC randomly restarts when playing GTA Online, Rust, or Cyberpunk (the only "intensive" games I've tested so far)

Error code 41 - power loss in event manager, during those random reboots, all the LED's and fans are still running. It's like a reset button is being triggered. "Normal" behavior in case of power problems I assumed

You would think, it's a PSU issue, right?

But, It passed a 2-hour Furmark stress test with browser + discord usage alongside.

And about 45 min full system stress test with Aida64, including CPU, FPU, CPU cache, RAM, Disks and GPU with power consumption significantly exceeding normal gaming power consumption by quite a lot

Average power consumption when gaming:

90 - 110w on CPU

350 - 380w on GPU

Fans and AIO pump are on about 80%

Average power consumption during stress test:

170-180w on CPU

410w on GPU

Fans and AIO pump is maxed out

During summer, I have played Cyberpunk with 4K upscale. My system did shutdown like that once, but after a GPU driver update I've played for hours without a single issue (other than my room feeling more like an oven)

Side note, I did have issues with my LCD screen on GPU, and recently booted to Windows safe mode, DDU'ed drivers, to install a very old version of GPU driver from 2021, and after getting the LCD working updated back to the current version of gpu drivers. I also did a clean install of the recently released driver that came out on 12th of December

Side note x2. Played Rust a few days ago for about 8 hours straight, without any issues, but the very next morning, after about 20 min, it restarted again, I've ignored that and I continued playing for the rest of the day without any issues (about 6 - 7 more hours)

Also just did a fresh bios update, and tried setting a power limit on the GPU to 75%, now running with only 290-300w but still, 5 min in cyberpunk and it reboots.

At this point, I'm out of ideas, other than 3
1st - I'm still on Windows 10, sooo maybe compatibility issues?
2nd When fixing LCD panel, I re-installed a bunch of gigabyte bloatware, and currently don't have any of it, maybe it fucked with the power curve or similar?
3rd - My 2 year old PSU is dying?

My specs:
CPU: Ryzen9 7950x 5.7ghz (Stock)

GPU: AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12GB Extreme (Stock)

RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb 2x16 48000mhz (EXPO not enabled)

Board: Aorus X670E MASTER

Cooler: NZXT Kraken z73

Case: NZXT H700i

PSU: NZXT C850

HDD: 1x WD Gold 2TB 7200rpm 2x Seagate 2TB 7200rpm

SSD: Samsung 980 EVO 512 GB - M.2

SSD: Intel Optane 32 GB - M.2 (don't ask why, I just run Rust directly from it xd)

+ 4 RGB fans 3 Non rgb fans and 4 led strips

All drivers are up-to-date, including the latest bios and GPU drivers and Windows updates.

By my calculations, 850w is tight, but enough for such a build, considering that I haven't had issues for the past 8 months with this system.