Cannot Reset My Windows 11 Device

Emanuel16

If I attempt to access Windows settings and navigate to System > Recovery > Reset This PC, everything proceeds as expected until my computer restarts. Upon restarting, it boots up to the advanced boot options page, where the only available action is to input commands through Command Prompt. Attempting to use Start-up Repair results in an error message stating that it is unable to proceed. The only recourse is to click the "Exit And Continue To Windows 11" button, which returns me to the login screen. Upon signing in, I encounter the "There was a problem resetting your PC" error. I have already attempted to run the System File Checker (SFC) to identify any corrupted files, but it did not detect any issues. Are there any solutions available? If additional information is required, please feel free to ask.

9 minutes ago, RobinD said:

Maybe worth trying an external windows 10/11 installation USB. 

Create installation media for Windows - Microsoft Support

Oh, I forgot to mention that I did try this as well but the Windows Installer does not detect my Kioxia KBG40ZNV256G 256GB. It doesn't detect my laptop's track pad either, but it does detect my mouse.