GPU WaterBlock

Go to solution Solved by Shimejii,
15 minutes ago, Thomas McLeish said:

I am upgrading my pc, and with my new upgrade, I want to have a custom water cooling loop. I have an Intel i9 13900ks, and an RTX 4070 ti AORUS Master. I have been looking around for a while, and I can’t find a gpu water block for this model, does anyone know of a water block for this gpu or should I not do a custom loop?

Almost nobody will watercool those so you wont have much choice. https://www.titanrig.com/alphacool-eisblock-aurora-geforce-rtx-4070-ti-eagle-oc-water-block-with-backplate-0320ac031501on.html is for the ti eagle. Again dont waste money on it, just watercool the CPU.

I am upgrading my pc, and with my new upgrade, I want to have a custom water cooling loop. I have an Intel i9 13900ks, and an RTX 4070 ti AORUS Master. I have been looking around for a while, and I can’t find a gpu water block for this model, does anyone know of a water block for this gpu or should I not do a custom loop?

15 minutes ago, Thomas McLeish said:

Almost nobody will watercool those so you wont have much choice. https://www.titanrig.com/alphacool-eisblock-aurora-geforce-rtx-4070-ti-eagle-oc-water-block-with-backplate-0320ac031501on.html is for the ti eagle. Again dont waste money on it, just watercool the CPU.