Laptop for premiere pro HP ZBook Firefly 14 G10

I would like to know if the below laptop with spec are OK for doing Video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro 

HP ZBook Firefly 14 G10 (Part number 865P0EA)
• 14", WUXGA (1920 x 1200), IPS, 400 nits
• i7-1355U ( up to 5.0 GHz, 12 MB L3 cache, 10 cores)
• 32GB DDR5-5200 MHz RAM (1 x 32GB)
• 1TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
• NVIDIA RTX Α500 (4GB GDDR6 dedicated)
• Windows 11 Pro,
• 1.45Kg,
• 3YW

It will do fine in premere pro, but here might be better optioins if your open to them. I'd try to get 2 dimms if you can as it should be a near free performance increase unless you plan on adding your own stick to go to 64GB of ram.

If you don't mind the weight and size, gaming laptop are often much better her. With higher power CPUs and better gpus they will be a lot faster. The pro features of the GPU won't be used here, and 4gb of vram is pretty small.

Also a macbook is a pretty good option too. Those m series chips do very good in video editing, and the 14/16 in models have very good screens too.

11 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

It will do fine in premere pro, but here might be better optioins if your open to them. I'd try to get 2 dimms if you can as it should be a near free performance increase unless you plan on adding your own stick to go to 64GB of ram.

If you don't mind the weight and size, gaming laptop are often much better her. With higher power CPUs and better gpus they will be a lot faster. The pro features of the GPU won't be used here, and 4gb of vram is pretty small.

Also a macbook is a pretty good option too. Those m series chips do very good in video editing, and the 14/16 in models have very good screens too.

This is for my sister for the next 1-2 years as she is studying digital marketing and they will make a few (3-5) videos in 1080p without any "heavy" video editing 

She told me she prefers a light laptop and she is not familiar with the Mac world ( but she has an iPhone)

I have also noticed the dual-channel RAM requirement for the Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics to be "activated" but I think it is not worth it at the moment 

I can find for around 100-120 Euros either 2 x 16GB DDR5 modules or 1 x 32GB DDR5 if needed (I will go with the 32GB option)