Antec HCG 850W modular cable sleeves/Gtx 780 ACX shroud colouring

shadowr1ku

Hello guys!

I am planning to mod a couple of things and just a few quick questions. The two items I want to lightly alter: the Antec HCG 850W modular PSU, GTX 780 ACX cooler SC.

The PSU - I tried looking up cables that are sold separately that are individually sleeved but to no avail, so I want to know if its just worth the sleeving on the power supply or just give up on that dream. And is there extra steps on just coloring the outside of the PSU itself? Any thermal problems?

The GPU - I just want to paint the shroud red, but I can't seem to find any tear down video or removal of said shroud. So does anyone have an idea or experience on removing just the shroud? (everything else is left alone, purely for cosmetic reasons)

I am super sorry if this type of question is always asked, hence why I want to be as specific as possible. Thank you guys!

Tek Syndicate have a video that includes painting the ACX shroud, seems fairly simple: 

Tek Syndicate have a video that includes painting the ACX shroud, seems fairly simple:

I saw that, I was a bit weary since its a gtx 770, but it is the same cooler I suppose :P