Lian Li o11 Dynamic vertical mount, bottom fans wont fit / intersecting gpu?

MultiGamerClub

Been a long time and Ive been wanting to get vertical mount for my white Lian Li Dynamic 011.

But started to see different vertical mounts and im not sure my bottom fans will be possible to even be there if its supposed to be at the bottom?

Ive found this:

O11D-1 VERTICAL GPU BRACKET KIT PCI-e 4.0

Its either this or the other type that blocks of the bottom part completely with its own part.

Will the bottom fans fit if I move the vertical mount one slot up or will the gpu intersect the other components then?

Dont have a large air cooler blcoking anything above.

Currently my pcs inside is like this:

20231212_025429.thumb.jpg.abdd0317a39272eb6280f906f0fd9fa8.jpg

Sorry, its like 3am right now, about to get 3 hours of sleep haha.

Been pondering about this for a while now so figured i would ask here before I do the stupid decision and buy it anyway xD

Any help would be greatly appreciated ❤️

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

You might try looking at completed O11 Dynamic builds on PCpartpicker to see what cards people have managed to fit vertically with bottom fans. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

The one you reference will allow the gpu to fit above the fans regarding the backplate gpu attachment as you can put it to the highest point on the rear slots, so will give clearance above the fans, however the bottom plate where the pcie slot to the card is mounted ideally needs to sit against something..the fans!, your card is big and heavy and you really need to support it from the bottom rather than just the IO of the card taking all the weight....

unless you see someone else with exact build re case/fans/that mount you wont know till you can offer the mount up...its doable but might need some tweaking or diy minor modding to work

6 minutes ago, Middcore said:

You might try looking at completed O11 Dynamic builds on PCpartpicker to see what cards people have managed to fit vertically with bottom fans. 

Found this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lianli/comments/p7531v/vertical_gpu_bracket_installed_gpu_temps_down/

Phanteks vertical mount in the 011d but seems to work fine.. Except the few millimeters away from the fans?

image.thumb.jpeg.c90707e7dc82abcd8cdb06fbf811082a.jpeg

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

4 hours ago, aledsav1 said:

https://lian-li.com/product/o11dxl-1-vertical-gpu-bracket-kit/

something more like that as the bottom support is built in to the rear attachment

Theres a Lian Li product similar to this but the bottom is much smaller in 2 variants, one open and one with a grid mesh on the bottom part.

Will the integral part hinder airflow that much or even allow for bottom parts?

Thinking while i have the possibility to get a verticsl mount i might aswell go get it while i have the chance.

Part 1:

https://lian-li.com/product/o11d-1-vertical-gpu-bracket-kit-pci-e-4-0/

Part 2:

https://www.proshop.no/Kabinett-tilbehoer/Lian-Li-O11-Dynamic-EVO-Vertical-GPU-Kit-Black/3026626

Wouldn't the first one be better but have less integrity to keep the gpu up right as it has much less in the construction.

Just dont want to block the bottom fans or dismount them x)

I think just for gpu support going for the 2nd and blocking the air flow a little is the better option, there is still air vents in the 2nd one and much sturdier for the card