Back Friday Shipping

shahzadsk

Hi there

Anyone know when orders placed on 28-Nov will be shipped?

I first saw ship by 17-Dec and then 12-Dec when I clicked on the order from the email. It now only shows "receive an email when it's ready". I'd placed the order based on estimated delivery dates and a lot of buffer (3-9 day estimated delivery) to ship to the US address I was going to be at till end of Dec - should I be concerned?

Probably not because they have high volumes of orders, I’ve sent a support request just trying to figure out an ETA, I’ll update here if I know anything more! 
in the mean while hang tight and if something is actually wrong, you can trust him bro, you in good hands.

My order from the 27th shipped and will be here tomorrow. My order from the 28th still says received but no other activity on it yet. I'm not worried tbh yet; they've had a massive influx of orders. The 3-9 days only applies once the shipper has the package.

My order from 24th November should be with me tomorrow all being well, my order from 27th November doesn't seem to have been shipped yet.

Same with my order from the 27th November. The order page said it would ship out by 17th December, but now it just turned into "You’ll receive an email when your order is ready.". I was hoping it would arrive this year but looks like that is not happening.

I had 3 orders, 11/22, 11/24 and 11/27. The first one I got a shipping email same day and was delivered 11/30. Second order shipped email was 11/30 received 12/13 and the last order shipped email was 12/11 with estimated delivery being 12/22

I ordered 12/8, and am still waiting for a shipping notification.

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY got mine today. Of course I can't be too upset as I ordered the mystery hoodie and ended up with the short circuit hoodie. :D