What are some great things you guys like about the Mac?

What do you guys like about the Mac? I like the incredible battery life and how it "just works." Also Apple Silicon is a huge W.

While my main work rig is a desktop PC, I bought a 15" MacBook Air for my travels to replace my 17" MSI. I love not only the incredible battery life, but also how flipping' light it is. 

I have a 2021 14 inch MacBook Pro and like you said the battery life is incredible not to mention the performance from Apple Silicon. How long does your 15 inch air last?

Modern Macs are stupid durable. People don't appreciate that although the amount of real metal used in their construction is part of what balloons their price, the upshot is a chassis that won't flex for it's thinness, and won't crack if you lightly drop it or it does manage to get it to flex that much. Things that would gouge or ding or even deeply scratch a plastic body laptop hardly mark the metal chassis on a Mac. If you open up a Mac, you aren't breaking every tab holding it together, and it will fit like new, and not creak. In the real world of computer consumers and use, there's a giant swath of Windows laptops with plastic chassis, even some fairly expensive ones. Only in the lofty heights of the lineup do you regularly find real metal chassis, in the thin and light high end or 'elite' tier laptops. At this point, basically all the Macs are metal.