Is This Pc Build Compatible?

Budget (including currency): 1,500$ and under

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Basic gaming like fornite, R6S, CS2, COD and much more 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I'm upgrading from an 8-year-old dead battery Acer Laptop Predator 17, with An Intel-Core i7 -6700HQ and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX980M GDDR5

this build is for entry level gaming because I'm fairly new to the PC community itself, but this build may be scrapped if I can get to fix the battery on the laptop because looking at the prices of everything, they seem expensive. I already have my other items like my mouse and but I'm still looking for a decent keyboard that sounds like a laptop keyboard (laptop professionals please don't end my life over preference). I've went to pcpartpicker to prepare myself if I can't resurrect the damn battery and this is what I've chosen,

PC build
CPU: Ryzen 5 7600
GPU: Geforce 3060 ti
Memory: Corsair Vengance 32 GB
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition 57.3 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard:Asus TUF GAMING B650-PLUS WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard
Case:Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case
Monitor: Asus TUF Gaming 1920 x 1080
Power Supply: Corsair RM750e (2023) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

(Also, the SSD will come from the Acer Predator)

I've fully checked everything but I'm concerned about these notes right here.

• A

Note: The Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition 57.3 CFM CPU Cooler may require a separately available mounting adapter to fit the Asus TUF GAMING B650-PLUS WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard.

• B

Disclaimer: Some physical dimension constraints are currently not checked, such as CPU coolers and RAM clearance.

and since I don't know anything about PC's I can't decipher what these say

And that's pretty much it, if you can give out any suggestions or anything it'll be very grateful, I'm also down to downgrade or upgrade anything if it were overkill. 

also, any information you can give me will be very helpful since I'm a PC newbie, I'll maybe do more builds in the future if this one breaks down or come back here again if I were to upgrade.

Thanks to anyone that replies. 

(also what the hell does it mean when a motherboard has Wi-Fi??? do I need to get something special for that??)

It should be fine as long as the RAM is DDR5. I wouldn't recommend the Hyper 212 though, look at some of the options from Deepcool, ID Cooking, and Ventoo Gamers Nexus and Hardware Canuks have some great roundup videos for cheap coolers that have improved a lot since the 212.

You should rather get a 6700xt GPU it's faster and often cheaper than a 3060ti

Also you could get a cheaper PSU you need maybe 600W only

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones