I'm building a gaming pc for the first time ever; requiring assistance, Part 2

BasilisGamerHD

Budget (including currency): 500€ (We decided to go from 700€ to 500€)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Roblox, Minecraft, Disney SPEEDSTORM etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hello everyone, Basilis here again.
I hope everyone is doing well while I was gone, a lot of stuff happened. Did you guys remember from my first ever post asking for assistance? I really appriciate for the assistance from all of you, we decided to drop off the first plan and moved on to plan B.
So, my brother needs a new pc since his laptop is starting to show signs of aging because of their cpu being old and their gpu isn't strong enough either.
Old CPU: Intel core i5 8250U
Old GPU: Nvidia GeForce MX150

So, I've decided to make the decision and build my brother a new gaming pc with my upgraded experience i've learnt from being a member here in this community.
Here's the specs im planning to go with (also probs to be brand new, had difficulty to find used components):

CPU: Ryzen 3 4100 | 62.90€ (Will might go stock cooler)
GPU: I was thinking going with Intel ARC A380 as it was in a good price brand new for 120€ (suggestions are recommended for brand new gpus that are good)
Motherboard | 99.89€
SSD: Kingston NV2 SSD 1TB M.2 NVMe PCI Express 4.0 | 58.50€
Case: Aerocool Hive FRGB v3 Gaming Midi Tower | 48.24€
PSU: Be Quiet Pure Power 11 500W | 78.00€

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 RAM 3200 Speed | 45.90€

Total budget calculated: 513,43€

Suggestions are appriciated as we are getting closer to the budget so we can purchase it and then either build it myself or give it to a technician to do it for us.

I really don't know the market in Greece but are you sure you can't find any used components? Because a decent 500€ is really tough. When I check in Germany I get some much better stuff for that money. It's honestly worth it to buy piece by piece used instead. 

Also, what about a monitor? 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Out of all the Intel GPU's the A380 is still having issues. One dude I follow and listen to:

Have you considered something like RX5500 or RX6500? Should be similar price.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

6 minutes ago, FloRolf said:

I really don't know the market in Greece but are you sure you can't find any used components? Because a decent 500€ is really tough. When I check in Germany I get some much better stuff for that money. It's honestly worth it to buy piece by piece used instead. 

Also, what about a monitor? 

Most used components are either exceeding the budget further beyond or they are being shipped in the US and I don't do that because the expenses for shipment will definitely go over 250€ and, yea. Not fun.

A monitor would likely to be a 60 hz or 120, I will find one much later. I need to find a correct perfect budget for the pc first so I can be sure that everything will work operational at best performance possible.

7 minutes ago, venomtail said:

Out of all the Intel GPU's the A380 is still having issues. One dude I follow and listen to:

Have you considered something like RX5500 or RX6500? Should be similar price.

Rx 5500 is being sold for 800€ 💀

Rx 6500 XT seems reasonable but it costs 170€ abd seems to exceed the budget by over 45€. It's possible but unsure to be honest.

The other issue I might consider to be for the RX 6500 XT is that it has 4 GB of Vram and maybe future proofing would be a good idea so I don't need to buy pcs or pc components for years to come.

35 minutes ago, BasilisGamerHD said:

Rx 5500 is being sold for 800€ 💀

Rx 6500 XT seems reasonable but it costs 170€ abd seems to exceed the budget by over 45€. It's possible but unsure to be honest.

The other issue I might consider to be for the RX 6500 XT is that it has 4 GB of Vram and maybe future proofing would be a good idea so I don't need to buy pcs or pc components for years to come.

Respectfully the A380 barely has relevancy now, let alone seeing it grow old into being "futureproof." It's at the point where people are debating to stick with integrated CPU graphics and save the money if either are unplayable. VRAM is meaningless if it can' even get 30 let alone 60fps.

For reference so you can see where it's really at:

ydAy6Z9YNVZ9Y26mRAntnb.png

Have you considered used or at least well refurbished GPU's with warranty's from 3rd party sellers or computer shops? Used 1080 is near that price range as well. Have a look for RX580's?

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

10 minutes ago, venomtail said:

Respectfully the A380 barely has relevancy now, let alone seeing it grow old into being "futureproof." It's at the point where people are debating to stick with integrated CPU graphics and save the money if either are unplayable. VRAM is meaningless if it can' even get 30 let alone 60fps.

For reference so you can see where it's really at:

ydAy6Z9YNVZ9Y26mRAntnb.png

Have you considered used or at least well refurbished GPU's with warranty's from 3rd party sellers or computer shops? Used 1080 is near that price range as well.

I tried to find used gpu but the expenses on the shipping were outrageous. I was originally considering to get a gtx 1070 or 1080 somewhere that model tier or EVEN an RX 580 (most of the 580s were sold in US and shipping expenses are redicilous) but, I have doubts of being scammed from 3rd party, I've never bought used pc components atleast not yet and I want to make sure that I'm paying for what I need.

I'm still a beginner at pc building but really looking forward to build one. A help would be really good. Sorry if I am having doubts I just need to use the money wisely.

6 minutes ago, BasilisGamerHD said:

I tried to find used gpu but the expenses on the shipping were outrageous. I was originally considering to get a gtx 1070 or 1080 somewhere that model tier or EVEN an RX 580 (most of the 580s were sold in US and shipping expenses are redicilous) but, I have doubts of being scammed from 3rd party, I've never bought used pc components atleast not yet and I want to make sure that I'm paying for what I need.

I'm still a beginner at pc building but really looking forward to build one. A help would be really good. Sorry if I am having doubts I just need to use the money wisely.

Not trying to discourage you from building a PC even like this, just making sure you set your expectations correct, mostly correcting the assumption that a A380 can be futureproof.

Will have a look myself.

Buy only where you can get a receipt, especially when you can't afford to gamble unlike people with a lot of money. Bit bs actually, need money to save money... 😠 

12 minutes ago, venomtail said:

Not trying to discourage you from building a PC even like this, just making sure you set your expectations correct, mostly correcting the assumption that a A380 can be futureproof.

Will have a look myself.

Buy only where you can get a receipt, especially when you can't afford to gamble unlike people with a lot of money. Bit bs actually, need money to save money... 😠 

I will try my best to find either good brand new GPU components or used ones from the 3rd party, I'm slowly considering a GTX 1070/1080 or RX 580 but won't be an easy task, since my country has like 1 or 2 websites I could potentially look for to buy from. Hopefully the CPU and GPU combo might be right with barely bottlenecking eachother, I hope the PSU is atleast a decent rating in the PSU tier list, I'm not sure where it's at, I don't know I feel a bit paranoid from these decisions. It's my first ever time picking parts myself.

5 minutes ago, BasilisGamerHD said:

Budget (including currency): 500€ (We decided to go from 700€ to 500€)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Roblox, Minecraft, Disney SPEEDSTORM etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hello everyone, Basilis here again.
I hope everyone is doing well while I was gone, a lot of stuff happened. Did you guys remember from my first ever post asking for assistance? I really appriciate for the assistance from all of you, we decided to drop off the first plan and moved on to plan B.
So, my brother needs a new pc since his laptop is starting to show signs of aging because of their cpu being old and their gpu isn't strong enough either.
Old CPU: Intel core i5 8250U
Old GPU: Nvidia GeForce MX150

So, I've decided to make the decision and build my brother a new gaming pc with my upgraded experience i've learnt from being a member here in this community.
Here's the specs im planning to go with (also probs to be brand new, had difficulty to find used components):

CPU: Ryzen 3 4100 | 62.90€ (Will might go stock cooler)
GPU: I was thinking going with Intel ARC A380 as it was in a good price brand new for 120€ (suggestions are recommended for brand new gpus that are good)
Motherboard | 99.89€
SSD: Kingston NV2 SSD 1TB M.2 NVMe PCI Express 4.0 | 58.50€
Case: Aerocool Hive FRGB v3 Gaming Midi Tower | 48.24€
PSU: Be Quiet Pure Power 11 500W | 78.00€

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 RAM 3200 Speed | 45.90€

Total budget calculated: 513,43€

Suggestions are appriciated as we are getting closer to the budget so we can purchase it and then either build it myself or give it to a technician to do it for us.

You shouldn't be cutting so much corners on the CPU and get at least a 100EUR one like a 5500 or an used 3600

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

9 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

You shouldn't be cutting so much corners on the CPU and get at least a 100EUR one like a 5500 or an used 3600

Will consider changing CPU if that's the case, will need to change GPU too and able to make the bottleneck smaller

38 minutes ago, BasilisGamerHD said:

Will consider changing CPU if that's the case, will need to change GPU too and able to make the bottleneck smaller

Problem with the  A380  is that it's not  only weak, but performance is unstable, it'll just  refuses to run some new  games due to WIP drivers

I don't  recommend  anything below a 6600 new, else get some used  5600XT,  it's twice as fast

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

22 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Problem with the  A380  is that it's not  only weak, but performance is unstable, it'll just  refuses to run some new  games due to WIP drivers

I don't  recommend  anything below a 6600 new, else get some used  5600XT,  it's twice as fast

I think 6600 seems to exceed the budget by 100€. I will give it a try I guess 

4 minutes ago, BasilisGamerHD said:

I think 6600 seems to exceed the budget by 100€. I will give it a try I guess 

500EUR is too low to get a decent rig atm, you need 650-700

Look at  this https://it.pcpartpicker.com/guide/thwrxr/entry-level-intel-gaming-build

With a lower budget you' re forced to get bad/weak parts that won't perform well and won't last,  it'll cost you more eventually

Yeah I guess to get brand new parts it will definitely cost us 600€. Alright then, I will talk about it with my brother and agree the rig budget to be at 600€ instead. Thanks mate and everyone for the help, you can still help me out for more.