Denon AVR-2105 Surround Sound Receiver Isnt Fully Working

Go to solution Solved by snozking,

i half fixed it, i removed the transistors that were shorted and now it doesnt turn off:

Hello, ive been given a Denon AVR-2105 Surround Sound Receiver. I was told it was "pulled by the cord out of the wall" and when it was plugged in again it stopped working. The relays inside click in sequence and then the last one

turns it off and an orange flashing light displays (i read it means internal error). you can watch the video attatched. i was thinking maybe a fuse on the certain function(?) i am opening it for visual inspection now. any help diagnosing the issue would be thankful.

2 minutes ago, snozking said:

Hello, ive been given a Denon AVR-2105 Surround Sound Receiver. I was told it was "pulled by the cord out of the wall" and when it was plugged in again it stopped working. The relays inside click in sequence and then the last one

turns it off and an orange flashing light displays (i read it means internal error). you can watch the video attatched. i was thinking maybe a fuse on the certain function(?) i am opening it for visual inspection now. any help diagnosing the issue would be thankful.

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/microcontrollers/denon-avr-2105-red-light-flashing/

this post seems promising

this is way above my skill level lol, im gunna have to forfeit this job

i half fixed it, i removed the transistors that were shorted and now it doesnt turn off: