New PC Build 1300$ AU

Go to solution Solved by PC HEROES,
1 hour ago, Cr33ps said:

The budget is ideally around $1300 Australian dollars ( Up to $1500 max). 

Will probably be used for music software, gaming and work on 1080p 165fps with medium to high settings. Mixcraft 9 (Music software), Fortnite and Minecraft.

Has to have at least 500gb of SSD storage and 16gb of RAM. Motherboard with at least 4 RAM slots for future upgrades. No preference for the case size. Ideally no HDD drive.

Aesthetics don't matter for this build. 

Looking for upcoming sales. Will build soon. Starting fresh upgrading from a laptop. Monitor and operating system are bought separately and aren't needed on this list. Don't need any extra peripherals. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you, Carl

Hello... I think this Setup will do very nicely for you. I even added a large Power Supply in case you want to upgrade the GPU at a future time.

If you have any questions please let me know. I can be reached here or I can be reached much quicker on Discord 24/7. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772 I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build process on Discord through Voice or Video Chat.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/47rkjH

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($208.00 @ Amazon Australia)
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Assassin King 120 MINI V2 64.87 CFM CPU Cooler  ($56.73 @ Amazon Australia)
Motherboard: MSI B550 GAMING GEN3 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($191.00 @ Amazon Australia)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($62.00 @ Amazon Australia)
Storage: Western Digital Black SN770 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($94.05 @ Amazon Australia)
Video Card: PowerColor Fighter Radeon RX 6650 XT 8 GB Video Card  ($391.11 @ Amazon Australia)
Case: Corsair 3000D AIRFLOW ATX Mid Tower Case  ($118.00 @ Amazon Australia)
Power Supply: Corsair RM750e (2023) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($181.60 @ Amazon Australia)
Case Fan: Corsair SP120 ELITE 45.4 CFM 120 mm Fan  ($18.53 @ Amazon Australia)
Total: $1339.55

Will probably be used for music software, gaming and work on 1080p 165fps with medium to high settings. Mixcraft 9 (Music software), Fortnite and Minecraft.

Has to have at least 500gb of SSD storage and 16gb of RAM. Motherboard with at least 4 RAM slots for future upgrades. No preference for the case size. Ideally no HDD drive.

Looking for upcoming sales. Will build soon. Starting fresh upgrading from a laptop. Monitor and operating system are bought separately and aren't needed on this list. Don't need any extra peripherals. 

Thank you, Carl

Quote me for the answer and please Mark As Solution if I solved your problem

What I need help with rn

Spoiler

Best pc guides

1 hour ago, Cr33ps said:

Thank you, Carl

Hello... I think this Setup will do very nicely for you. I even added a large Power Supply in case you want to upgrade the GPU at a future time.

If you have any questions please let me know. I can be reached here or I can be reached much quicker on Discord 24/7. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772 I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build process on Discord through Voice or Video Chat.

CPU Cooler: Thermalright Assassin King 120 MINI V2 64.87 CFM CPU Cooler  ($56.73 @ Amazon Australia)
Motherboard: MSI B550 GAMING GEN3 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($191.00 @ Amazon Australia)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($62.00 @ Amazon Australia)
Storage: Western Digital Black SN770 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($94.05 @ Amazon Australia)
Video Card: PowerColor Fighter Radeon RX 6650 XT 8 GB Video Card  ($391.11 @ Amazon Australia)
Power Supply: Corsair RM750e (2023) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($181.60 @ Amazon Australia)

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

1 hour ago, PC HEROES said:

This build looks good!! Thank you very much for the pc part picker list!! This build should be really good! Thank you again

What I need help with rn

Spoiler

Best pc guides

12 hours ago, Cr33ps said:

This build looks good!! Thank you very much for the pc part picker list!! This build should be really good! Thank you again

Sure, no problem. This is why I'm here, to help. If you need anything else please send me a DM.

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

On 11/25/2023 at 1:08 AM, PC HEROES said:

Sure, no problem. This is why I'm here, to help. If you need anything else please send me a DM.

For this pc part picker list would I need to buy thermal paste separately for the CPU cooler (Thermalright Assassin King 120 MINI V2 64.87 CFM) or does it already include paste or a thermal pad in the box? I can't seem to find any information. Thank you in advance!

What I need help with rn

Spoiler

Best pc guides

2 hours ago, Cr33ps said:

For this pc part picker list would I need to buy thermal paste separately for the CPU cooler (Thermalright Assassin King 120 MINI V2 64.87 CFM) or does it already include paste or a thermal pad in the box? I can't seem to find any information. Thank you in advance!

It will include a small tube in the box.

RYZEN 7 5700X | TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS | 2x16GB KINGSTON FURY BEAST RGB 3600MHZ CL18 | ASUS DUAL OC RTX 4060Ti

16 minutes ago, stenchlord said:

It will include a small tube in the box.

Okay thank you!

What I need help with rn

Spoiler

Best pc guides